What's new

What do you prefer TV series or movies?

It depends. Some series are just long and boring. It takes a good recommendation from someone or even people for me to start watching a series and if I find it interesting, then I prefer it to a movie. Bit in order not to be disappointed, I go for just short movies that I can opt out from at any minute

I have always love watching TV series than movies because the series are so long and interesting. They keep me wanting to know what will happen next. However, recently I have developed an interest in watching Movies, especially romantic comedies and general comedy movies. These have made me go back to watching movies.

I'm definitely a TV series guy what about you?

Me personally I feel TV shows are more well written especially these days and also I have a hard time sitting through a whole movie but if it was the 80's I would definitely go with movies.
I prefer Television series to other movies, because it makes you look forward to watching the next episode with really high expectations.

I am definitely more of a movie person because I really get tired of watching series due to their long-running time and I will have to be keeping tab on them from time to time instead of movies that I will watch at a go.

I used to enjoy movies but now I prefer series to movies especially Korean series, it's all about preference really so you have to have your own niche, I still watch movies too though but I watch series more now

There is no way you will see me watching two hours movie, its series or nothing, except i am been compelled by friends because of a favourite character, there and then.

I prefer a perfect movie than TV series this is because TV series take lots of time and suspense what I can watch a perfect movie for just one hour while TV series will take months or years before I can be able to finish it. This is why I go for movie however most people prefer TV series.

I most definitely prefer television series that movie. There was a point I did prefer movies though, but for now, I love watching series films

I like how a television series can be more in-depth than a film simply because of the amount of time a storyline can be given to develop. However, I tend to watch television as though it were a movie; one large block at a time (for example, when I first started watching Dexter, the second season was just ending). I was caught up in about 5 days).

Tv series actually puts you in suspense,plus it takes a longer period of time to finish watching it all, but in the case of movies you finish within a short time, i like the both.

As for me I prefer TV series that movie this is because TV series always put me in suspense and I wait to complete it. But movies are sometimes boring

I like watching movie a lot this is because when I'm watching movie I like to be focused and understand the movie very well but TV series always put me in suspense I hate that a lot.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer movie that TV series just because TV series always put me in suspense but movies when watching it I concentrate and get the storyline

Last edited:
I prefer tv series to movies, cause a series contains alot of details that the movie might not be able to give cause of the time limit. Aside that more to binge on.

For me I prefer movies to TV series . I just like starting and finishing it the same day so I can go ahead to watch other movies. TV series most times are hard to follow up because you can miss out on some parts but you can easily follow up a movie till it finishes

I prefer movies to TV series...
Especially when i want to watch at my own private time maybe through my phone or the Tv

I'm definitely a TV series guy what about you?

Me personally I feel TV shows are more well written especially these days and also I have a hard time sitting through a whole movie but if it was the 80's I would definitely go with movies.
I love movie's like mad I balance both tv series and full movie together it depends on what they are offering me as added knowledge not to just be of unnecessary love or u reality life style I love something that I think it happens

Well it depends but I love series on the long run. Because of the fact that it's lengthy and you have so much suspense filled at the end of each episode

Well I do not have a specific preference, there are days I go for movies and there are days I just want to watch a show. Most times I go for tv series cause I want to watch something that won't end easily

TV series is always the best. The long wait and anticipation to watch the next scene or season is something you can't just take away. It is really nice

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator