What's new

What do you prefer TV series or movies?

I'm definitely a TV series guy what about you?

Me personally I feel TV shows are more well written especially these days and also I have a hard time sitting through a whole movie but if it was the 80's I would definitely go with movies.
Well movies are for me I don't like it when I see a movie and you telling me to come watch the other episode start the movie and let it end zimple.

I like both but I love movies. Cause most TV shows I hv seen takes a lot of time to produced next episode to some point it will be called off due to financial issues

I've always prefered movies and not serieses, Because of the simple reason that serises are long and the "To be countiniued" is annoying I want to see the entire story and events, I dont want to be told "Wait for the next and the next episode" and a movie is simple 2 hours approximately and then theres an end, although sometimes there are unexplained or unfinished things in the movie this is still an end and thats what I like!. My father have been always showing me movies and since then this is one of my favorite hobbies.

I prefer TV series to movies because I found out that movies and too short for me and trying to get used to new stories again and again, as in the case of movies, is just not my style.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back