Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6175USD
Biznotes
What did you do on your last vacation?

Vacation stories! Bad or good, everyone likes talking about their vacation. Just duck out before they start showing you pictures. :D

My last "vacation", was when my brother's family came down from Alaska. Spent a ton of time doing fun things, including going to a water park, an amusement park, and gun shooting.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
The last time I attempted vacation I was engaged at work so I never went for vacation again. Funny enough that would have been my first official vacation since I was born.

Sincerely i didn't notice stress my self i went to visit my grandparent they virtually everything for me and infact fed me with varieties of meal

My vacation was very interesting because I visited some places where I was never before but the one I enjoyed most was the day I was at bar beach with my family

Vacation stories! Bad or good, everyone likes talking about their vacation. Just duck out before they start showing you pictures. :D

My last "vacation", was when my brother's family came down from Alaska. Spent a ton of time doing fun things, including going to a water park, an amusement park, and gun shooting.
I spent my last vacation with my dad it was really fun since it was a new environment for me, I met so many people, made friends and tried new things.

I pay visit to my family and go on a tourist and have fun with my friends and it is always lively discussion life experience and gist one another update ourselves

Can't recall if I've ever had a vacation because I'm always busy, otherwise except on festive periods but even at that, all I do is stay indoors.

can't even recall the last time I have been on a vacation,I love to be on vacation but I find so hard to make it up , have tidues work to do online and offline as well.

I think I am more than overdue for a vacation, the last time I had a vacation was when I traveled to Abuja the capital state of my country Nigeria, that was 2020 before the COVID 19 issue. I can't really classify this as a vacation cause I had to sort out some results issues and the only time I had to rest was just five hours.

I can not remember the last time I had a vacation or go on a vacation it's been a very long time, it's been work, work, work, from one thing to another hopefully I got have one soon

The last vacation I can remember is the time I pay a visit to a child hood friend in Lagos . Lagos Is one of the state in my country Nigeria.

During my last vacation, i spent most of my time at the hospital, i went there for practicals and to gain experience. It was really nice and i learnt alot of things.

My last vacation was awesome because I visited my old time friends at the village,we spend good time discussing,and later play football.

My last vacation was in a city called Eylat in Israel which is my country, It's a hotter place in Israel and is very far away from all of the other cities.
So we went to the hotel and the food was great, the beds were comfortable, the atmosphere was extraordinary. We went to a Shawarma restaurant and it was really scrumptious and crispy. The people there seem to be dreamers and naives, and it took us approximately 5 hours to reach the city. Eylat's sea is unlike the other israeli seas it has a lot of unique and beautiful and fishes and other animals.

My last vacation was when I went to Lebanon to meet my cousins. We had a really good time and we had amazing food. We went to the beach and hired a boat and we stayed on it for 2 days. It was a big like fancy boat and had a great time.

It's been three years since you posted about your last vacation, but it sounds like it was an unforgettable experience! Spending quality time with family and indulging in activities like visiting water parks, amusement parks, and even trying out gun shooting must have created some fantastic memories.

Since then, I hope you've had the chance to embark on more exciting adventures. If you're ever looking to relive that thrill, or perhaps explore new horizons, you might want to check out the best theme parks. These parks offer a wide array of attractions and experiences that are sure to keep the excitement alive.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back