What's new

Did you find something very interesting while cleaning the house?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
As a child, I often found something like that because we lived with my brothers and sisters, so someone could lose something and then another would find it in unusual places. I found money very often but once I found a pack of cigarettes and I don't know whose it was but I didn't tell anyone and just left it there

I have found money sometimes and other times, when I cleaned mostly the house where I lived as a child, I have found very old video games that I played as a child, now I keep them in my house.

One day, I found a magazine where my father had published a story. Before I found that magazine, I did not know my father was a story writer.

I have found some cool stuff while cleaning the house, even some of my property that I have been in search of it for days, at a point I give up.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back