What's new

Did your parents listen to your ideas as a child?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
I know for sure that I talked a lot in my childhood and I always when I heard a discussion about some problem tried to help my parents with my ideas and solutions, but my ideas were never taken into account because I am a child and I cannot make the right decision, but very often it happened that it is my advice that would have worked if I had been listened to

My parents do listen to my ode as only after scaling all thoroughly and deem it fit their expectations, or they will just extract some content from there, then to their and call it a day. 😉

My parents listened to my ideas, they even appreciated my ideas, however, when it came to execute ideas, my parents could not afford to invest. They always struggled with finances.

Yes, generally yes, but my parents when I was a child used to be too busy with their own affairs, so I didn't have much time to express my ideas with them.

Yeah, my parents were pretty cool about hearing me out as a kid. They didn't always agree, but they at least gave me a chance to speak up and share my thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back