What's new

What changes do you wanna improve in your real estate structure to continue matching rentals demand??

I will rather renovate than demolish for new structure. New structure comes out everyday, so do I need to be demolishing buildings everyday as well? But I can be renovating at a considerate interval.

Some people would like to repent the house in order to match rentals demand why other people would like to change some kitchen appliances or toilet instrument in order to match rentals demands

When I acquire the property I have in mind to rent, I intend to have the basic services, among them: water, electricity, telephone, internet and cable TV. These are essential requirements for the tenant's comfort. Of course, it must have good room divisions, plumbing in perfect condition and the structure to be occupied.
If all this things be added in your renting out apartment. Then it means your asking price for each of the setout apartments will be higher than others type. Because your building is simply the best with all the features added to it that makes living better.

If all this things be added in your renting out apartment. Then it means your asking price for each of the setout apartments will be higher than others type. Because your building is simply the best with all the features added to it that makes living better.
I believe that in this case the improvement in effect is the internet, telephone and cable TV, of course all this increases the monthly rent. In my country most of the rental properties have these benefits and improvements.

I believe that in this case the improvement in effect is the internet, telephone and cable TV, of course all this increases the monthly rent. In my country most of the rental properties have these benefits and improvements.
That's great addiction in any building built in your country. It will attract more suitors and even improve the renting asking price. Here in my country you don't dare expect such from real estate owners, unless you're ready to pay very high for that.

That's great addiction in any building built in your country. It will attract more suitors and even improve the renting asking price. Here in my country you don't dare expect such from real estate owners, unless you're ready to pay very high for that.
What happens is that nowadays almost all human beings need the Internet, and the vast majority of homes have access to it. Landlords share the cable or wifi with the tenants and the tenants pay for the service together with the landlords. The same is true for cable TV.

What happens is that nowadays almost all human beings need the Internet, and the vast majority of homes have access to it. Landlords share the cable or wifi with the tenants and the tenants pay for the service together with the landlords. The same is true for cable TV.
I love the house plan of your country's landlords. Here in my country no matter how the house is standardized, no one will include cable, nor include wireless connection to be used, and pay together with him or her as landlord. Those things are personal choice to the tenant and doesn't concern the landlord.

I love the house plan of your country's landlords. Here in my country no matter how the house is standardized, no one will include cable, nor include wireless connection to be used, and pay together with him or her as landlord. Those things are personal choice to the tenant and doesn't concern the landlord.
I thought it worked this way everywhere, of course I am referringy to the owners who enjoy these benefits, which are more than 80%.There are also landlords who do not enjoy them and in these cases the tenant can apply to the companies and pay for it.

It is not easy to demolish old buildings because it designs are no longer in demands, no matter how old a building is, there will still be some people who will request for the same building so far the buildings are in good conditions and they do not threatens the lives of it inhabitants.

Due to popular demands , I would brief up security there because security is increasingly becoming a problem here. Another one is control of noise around houses.

It is not easy to demolish old buildings because it designs are no longer in demands, no matter how old a building is, there will still be some people who will request for the same building so far the buildings are in good conditions and they do not threatens the lives of it inhabitants.
Demolishing a building can be decided by the city engineer. With enhancing to increase rental the most common recourse is the repainting of the interior and exterior whenever possible. Repairing the facade and the parking area can also add value to the structure be it a building or a house.

Depends on an how you want to make your real estate property to be like, if you want to make it a luxury property you can go for renovation of the overall building to meet the standard of the modern buildings and this is the only way you can Meet the rental demands.

Most times people just want to look out for a basic place for an accomodation,but that does not mean the issue of aestetics should not be part of a building plan,but once the building is of basic standard and well kept the other things becomes an addition.

The changes I wanna improve, as a real estate owner I will like improve in the style and size of the building so that it can match my rentals demands, so that it will be attracted to many people and brings more steady profit.
One thing you must do to improve rentals demands for your real estate property is to be creative and innovative in terms of design of building structures with this you can be able to attract people to your property

For a real estate agent or owner to be able to increase rent to the amount of other modern houses, there should be upgrades. Like change of designs to modern ones, and repainting, you could change little things like the shower cap to a modern one, the door or even the floor designs

There are some real estate properties that are not having a source of water for their occupants. These are not suppose to be so. I will w occupants to be comfortable staying in my property

Well this would be depending on the kind of structure in place before , so it would determine the new changes to be adopted and employed, but if its not self contained that could be upgraded

There are some real estate properties that are not having a source of water for their occupants. These are not suppose to be so. I will w occupants to be comfortable staying in my property
My sister-in-law bought a nice house in a nice village. Unfortunately they didn't know that water supply was a problem. There is a deep well to get water but it is not convenient. After 10 years of living the government finally installed a water system in the area to their delight.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to make any changes in our construction unless we obtain a permit from the city council which is a very costly affair. We cant' add or remove even an inch. All we can do is renovate. We that every 10-15 years.

The changes I wanna improve, as a real estate owner I will like improve in the style and size of the building so that it can match my rentals demands, so that it will be attracted to many people and brings more steady profit.
One thing you have to change as a real estate investor it will match retail standard he is creativity improvement in building materials and also new designs with these people will patronize your property

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back