What's new

What changes do you wanna improve in your real estate structure to continue matching rentals demand??

The changes I wanna improve, as a real estate owner I will like improve in the style and size of the building so that it can match my rentals demands, so that it will be attracted to many people and brings more steady profit.
Interesting, expanding the seize of your building and adding ultra modern pattern of design, which is the style you mentioned, will bring the beauty more and attract people to coming seeking to acquire the services.

the facilities i will like to improve bin order to match with demands are for example a building where there is no running water,the floor is not tiled and thatched roof is made use of.all these need to be changed with the mordern ones in order to reach market demand

the facilities i will like to improve bin order to match with demands are for example a building where there is no running water,the floor is not tiled and thatched roof is made use of.all these need to be changed with the mordern ones in order to reach market demand
Water system is necessary, and tiled floor also. I don't think any marketable building without such addition will attract rentals demand. We ought to follow the ultra modern type of facilities to keep our building up to date to attract customers acquiring its services.

Real estate is a means of generating wealth for the government and even interested real estate agent. But one change and improvement i would love to see is the reduction of housing tax. High housing tax rate are the cause of rise in housing plans.

When planning an estate,all these must have been in line with decisions on the kind of structures to be erected.
I like buildings with spacious compounds,built in future expected designs which will not be easily outdated.

Real estate is a means of generating wealth for the government and even interested real estate agent. But one change and improvement i would love to see is the reduction of housing tax. High housing tax rate are the cause of rise in housing plans.
Okay, maybe your own country's government charges tax to real estate owners via the level of their real estate property. In my country here, the government doesn't look into charging taxes to the owners of real estates. They build, buy and make dividends without government asking for tax.

Okay, maybe your own country's government charges tax to real estate owners via the level of their real estate property. In my country here, the government doesn't look into charging taxes to the owners of real estates. They build, buy and make dividends without government asking for tax.
Cool! I guess housing shouldn't be too expensive, since there's no tax involved.

We all know that estate building fades, going outdated. So we need make adjustment to suit the demands of our customers that wanna acquire the services of the estate structure. A clean and well structured building can never last forever, or be on the trending all day. Everyday new buildings plans arrive and we need make changes to our fading estate building to keep the pace with other ultra modern built estate houses. In order to catch the demands of people acquiring the services of our estate building for recreational/living purposes or for rental purposes.

So what plans do you have for your estate building fading out in the real estate housing investment?? Will you renovate it, or seek to demolish the existing old structure by starting over with ultra modern building structure??
I think that in order to ensure that something is of a good quality especially in the real estate business you have to constantly maintain it. If you are able to spend these small amount every month just to maintain the building you will see the at the end of it a cost of actually upgrading it or renovating it will be significantly reduced because you have been taking care throughout the course of its lifespan. It is going to stay up-to-date with technology because that is what people are looking for, and you can do this incrementally as you maintain the building.

Depending on how old and worn out the real estate houses are is what determines whether to renovate to fix them or level them down and start a new building. Some houses that have been more than 20 to 30 years should be considered up for full level down and built a new.

The changes i want to make to my real estate so it will fit in to customer demand, is to make it look modern, also bring in some business centre in a situation whereby the owner gets what ever he want to get and the last thing is the overall development of the real estate.

The changes i want to make to my real estate so it will fit in to customer demand, is to make it look modern, also bring in some business centre in a situation whereby the owner gets what ever he want to get and the last thing is the overall development of the real estate.
You can easily improve on your customers demands by looking at improvements in your real estate houses. You can try copying real estate structural output of other countries like UK and Europe. I'm sure that they have a lot of exciting and interesting ideas you may be able to pick up from them and spice up your own.

Demolishing your building won't be a good idea. Before your real estate building will worn out you it will take a longer period of time.
But be it as it may to able able to meet up with the choice of your clients or customers you need to be up to date I your modern structure and restructure. From time to time you can do innovation in your house just to make it looking attractive and good.

As real estate business owner some changes must be done to the house frequently if not always to make the house look modern and also satisfied the need and demand of the user. Changes like general painting, new structures and others.

Demolishing your building won't be a good idea. Before your real estate building will worn out you it will take a longer period of time.
But be it as it may to able able to meet up with the choice of your clients or customers you need to be up to date I your modern structure and restructure. From time to time you can do innovation in your house just to make it looking attractive and good.

Exactly, it's never a good idea to demolish a building when it's very much still in good condition. A house well built can stay more than 30 years without any signs of falling or running into self destruction. As long as you keep maintaining the building, it's going to be in good living condition.

The best changes to make in meeting rentals demand in a real estate business is to provide basic amenities that will be needed accordingly. If you think you are using dig well as a means of getting water for your occupant the best way to provide A seamless water to them is to hire a borehole digger to commence the work so as to make life easy for the occupant.

Exactly, it's never a good idea to demolish a building when it's very much still in good condition. A house well built can stay more than 30 years without any signs of falling or running into self destruction. As long as you keep maintaining the building, it's going to be in good living condition.
Thank you for this supportive idea. I really agree with you so much about this. Building or any current innovation now can last for a very long time before turning old.
Building is something that doesn't change design suddenly it can last more than the owner.

Thank you for this supportive idea. I really agree with you so much about this. Building or any current innovation now can last for a very long time before turning old.
Building is something that doesn't change design suddenly it can last more than the owner.
I can still remember my childhood memories, where we used to live is still standing till today. I was born and breed in the house, the house is still very much good with all the flats occupied. I miss my childhood friends and wish I could reconnect with them again.

Smi
I can still remember my childhood memories, where we used to live is still standing till today. I was born and breed in the house, the house is still very much good with all the flats occupied. I miss my childhood friends and wish I could reconnect with them again.
Smiles, that is really nice to go back to memory lane. I can understand the feeling you shared but life goes on and on. Building don't easily fade off they can last for so many years.
My Grandpa's house is still standing strong.

Smi

Smiles, that is really nice to go back to memory lane. I can understand the feeling you shared but life goes on and on. Building don't easily fade off they can last for so many years.
My Grandpa's house is still standing strong.
The last time I went to my neighborhood was 9 years and everything seems to have changed. All the places where we used to play and have fun, especially where we played football has all be used for house projects. I wonder if kids now still have where they play.

To make sure my building and the house is updated to meet customers demand for rental, I will make sure my building have a fit physical and structure and also ensure there s security and privacy for the safety of my clients.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back