What's new

What changes do you wanna improve in your real estate structure to continue matching rentals demand??

The last time I went to my neighborhood was 9 years and everything seems to have changed. All the places where we used to play and have fun, especially where we played football has all be used for house projects. I wonder if kids now still have where they play.
That is what development can bring about. Changes are needed for transformation to take effect.
Although in terms of building we also need some changes to meet up with the modernize and innovative ideas prevalence in our time.

That is what development can bring about. Changes are needed for transformation to take effect.
Although in terms of building we also need some changes to meet up with the modernize and innovative ideas prevalence in our time.
I get it that development is something that one can't rule out from happening when it's time for it to take place. But I must admit that there are some developments that are very painful in as much as they look good. Most trees that helps to keep the environment calm have been cut down and used for one project or another. It's sad seeing such sights.

I get it that development is something that one can't rule out from happening when it's time for it to take place. But I must admit that there are some developments that are very painful in as much as they look good. Most trees that helps to keep the environment calm have been cut down and used for one project or another. It's sad seeing such sights.
That is the painful side of changes that catapult into development.
Development has it's own menace and it has affected the entire system. Trees that supports life has been cut down due to human error.

I am not into real estate yet but I have a few people I know in that sector. I have noticed a lot of house owners don't pay attention to their property after it has been leased or let out and I hope to change that when I start mine

Tenants demand more electricity, water and gas. And if 2, 3 families are going to be given separate portions in the same house. Then all their bill meters are separate. This is followed by the demand of the tenants. Be that clean house. Tile and marble. In addition to the small and big demolition work that also happens in the house, it is also their demand that the landlord do it. So it has to do too.

As a landlord the changes that I will make to my real estate to make it suitable for high rent demand is adding tiles to the floor and the wall of kitchen & the toilets because the talazo on it has been outdated.
Post automatically merged:

As a landlord the changes that I will make to my real estate to make it suitable for high rent demand is adding tiles to the floor and the wall of kitchen & the toilets because the talazo on it has been outdated.

That's fantastic, your family took the plunge to renovate the estate or rental building to meet it up with the trending demands that is visible in real estate building investment today. Those inherited buildings of early 90s are meant to be renovated also to meet the current estate structures in this modern world. Some need total demolition cos they are occupying a space that is needed to place an eye catching real estate housing.

Real estate now are so luxurious with almost all the basic need of house hold, the primary things a real estate should have is a steady light and water supply, followed by some vendors , most real estate have football pitch and basketball courts in them.

The best changes to make in gathering rentals request in a land business is to give essential conveniences that will be required as needs be. On the off chance that you think you are utilizing burrow well as a methods for getting water for your inhabitant the most ideal approach to give A consistent water to them is to employ a borehole digger to start the work to make life simple for the tenant.

the thing i will like to include to meet keeping up with rentals are making sure to keep in trend with the facilities used in the house in order to meet modern requirements which is why it is advisable to use sophisticated building materials while constructing

For clients to be attractive to properties the aesthetics plays a role as well as the facilities in the properties.If its a very old property which lack amenities and does not meet up with morden standard,the properties could be demolished if there are adequate funds.But if it is the issus of aesthestics,it could be remodel to current standard.

In other to continue matching rental demands you need to include the latest appliances in the building including morehole drilling, to atract more customers even if it means you going out to search for latest building plans, as it will also continue matching rental demands of the people.

We all know that estate building fades, going outdated. So we need make adjustment to suit the demands of our customers that wanna acquire the services of the estate structure. A clean and well structured building can never last forever, or be on the trending all day. Everyday new buildings plans arrive and we need make changes to our fading estate building to keep the pace with other ultra modern built estate houses. In order to catch the demands of people acquiring the services of our estate building for recreational/living purposes or for rental purposes.

So what plans do you have for your estate building fading out in the real estate housing investment?? Will you renovate it, or seek to demolish the existing old structure by starting over with ultra modern building structure??
You're totally correct. clean and well structured building can never last forever, or be on the trending all day. Everyday new buildings plans arrive and we need make changes to our fading estate buildings

The best changes to make in real estate structure to continue to meet demands is to offer standard and quality properties at an affordable price to people. You can always meet your demands by keeping to the properties agreement to encourage more customers.

The best changes to make in real estate structure to continue to meet demands is to offer standard and quality properties at an affordable price to people. You can always meet your demands by keeping to the properties agreement to encourage more customers.
Beautifying the house, making it look ultra modern with modern facilities, provide water, light during night, security etc, brings more people renting it.

Running a real estate is not all that rosy,as time advances the need for infrastructural advancement,but this should not always be the case,not all added features to a building brings out the beauty.

Beautifying the house, making it look ultra modern with modern facilities, provide water, light during night, security etc, brings more people renting it.
Exactly, when you leave the house to keep looking like 18th century house, people will not be interested in living in such houses.

Exactly, when you leave the house to keep looking like 18th century house, people will not be interested in living in such houses.
Lol, no one is interested in living in such kind of building structures. Its just outdated, the owners will lose number of tenants for having such kind of building.

When I acquire the property I have in mind to rent, I intend to have the basic services, among them: water, electricity, telephone, internet and cable TV. These are essential requirements for the tenant's comfort. Of course, it must have good room divisions, plumbing in perfect condition and the structure to be occupied.

We all know that estate building fades, going outdated. So we need make adjustment to suit the demands of our customers that wanna acquire the services of the estate structure. A clean and well structured building can never last forever, or be on the trending all day. Everyday new buildings plans arrive and we need make changes to our fading estate building to keep the pace with other ultra modern built estate houses. In order to catch the demands of people acquiring the services of our estate building for recreational/living purposes or for rental purposes.

So what plans do you have for your estate building fading out in the real estate housing investment?? Will you renovate it, or seek to demolish the existing old structure by starting over with ultra modern building structure??
Serious it depends on how rich my pocket at that moment I feel I should take care of the old house, so if I am much okay then I could demolish the old structure and rebuild,but if it is the other way round I will renovate it to the new taste as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back