What's new

What changes do you wanna improve in your real estate structure to continue matching rentals demand??

I will rather renovate than demolish for new structure. New structure comes out everyday, so do I need to be demolishing buildings everyday as well? But I can be renovating at a considerate interval.
Demolishing a house means you will be spending for the demolition and also for the construction of a new house. That would entail a big capital. As long as the structure is still architecturally sound and okay with the foundations then renovation is a good option.

A lot of changes can be made in the structural view and make up of he estate if there is any need for one to be made. But there isn't any change for now

Yea so very true!! Some need total demolision. You see some old buildings almost in tattereds with people living in it. I usually wonder at the liver some people get to live in such places. Or I should blame the people that deem such fit to rent them out .But again, times are hard and you cant blame some people 100%.
There are some buildings in the estate that are of old fashion and they need total demolition because of its old styles and structures , we are having better structure buildings everyday.

You don't need to demolish any part of the building to make it a mordern day structure, all you need to do is Change some things like it's windows.

Demolishing an entire building can't go down well with any individual in the business. The best way to do this in my own opinion is just to ensure that the building is renovated

Those who are real estate owners, is always faced with task of maintaining their property at least annually to keep the demand high.

I think this entails all the plants that will suit future purposes and that is the work of your engineers to do and not you.if you should get involved in the plan then it should be the financial aspect

Seriously, I have seen buildings collapse and results in fatal injuries and death to a lot of people who were unfortunate to be in that building, so I believe that houses should be made or built with high-quality materials to avoid such from happening.

We all know that estate building fades, going outdated. So we need make adjustment to suit the demands of our customers that wanna acquire the services of the estate structure. A clean and well structured building can never last forever, or be on the trending all day. Everyday new buildings plans arrive and we need make changes to our fading estate building to keep the pace with other ultra modern built estate houses. In order to catch the demands of people acquiring the services of our estate building for recreational/living purposes or for rental purposes.

So what plans do you have for your estate building fading out in the real estate housing investment?? Will you renovate it, or seek to demolish the existing old structure by starting over with ultra modern building structure??
I am currently not into real estate. When I eventually start up, I would acquire landed properties, leave some to appreciate and then sell off later, and build on the others and rent out the apartments.

I am currently not into real estate. When I eventually start up, I would acquire landed properties, leave some to appreciate and then sell off later, and build on the others and rent out the apartments.
Personally I believe that this is actually the best way for someone to invest in real estate because when you have a property that you are allowed to appreciate for a long while you are already making profit while you hold it.

I don't own a house either, but I have some piece of land, I simply kept for future use. Buying a land will give you high profit when you buy at a potential rising location.

In building the house firstly, I'll ensure that I get a plan that's ultramodern and can cut through a lot of ages; I'll get really standard materials in building.
That way, the only thing I'll have to do on such buildings is renovation from time to time to keep up with current developments.

I don't own a house either, but I have some piece of land, I simply kept for future use. Buying a land will give you high profit when you buy at a potential rising location.
This is actually the only way that I'm investing in real estate right now because I believe that buying so many plots of land and keeping them for them to appreciate very well with pay me very well when I sell them.

This is actually the only way that I'm investing in real estate right now because I believe that buying so many plots of land and keeping them for them to appreciate very well with pay me very well when I sell them.
That's good plans you got for the future. Buy more and holdl for the future provided you have the funds. I don't have any money now to buy lands, I could've done that and holdl for the future. Because I know, the price will surely spike.

That's good plans you got for the future. Buy more and holdl for the future provided you have the funds. I don't have any money now to buy lands, I could've done that and holdl for the future. Because I know, the price will surely spike.
Landed properties are always juicy especially when they are purchased at a very cheap price and allowed to appreciate before getting sold is one of the best ways to make money in real estate.

Properties need regular maintenance that's why a property manager or agent is needed to constantly attend to the property to keep it in good condition. Over time the roof might need to be changed,the paintings needs to be done,the plumbing, wiring needs to be checked to determine its suitability.

You cannot sell apartment in the same building for a rich family and lower income family. Therefore, you need to have a target customers and develop the property accordingly

First of all you need to do market segmentation, once you have done market segmentation, you will identify your potential customers. Once you know who is going rent your building, you cna develop the property that is affordable to them

The best changes to make in meeting rentals demand in a real estate business is to provide basic amenities that will be needed accordingly. If you think you are using dig well as a means of getting water for your occupant the best way to provide A seamless water to them is to hire a borehole digger to commence the work so as to make life easy for the occupant.

major factor in successfully expanding your real estate business is to develop a marketing budget and stick to it.

There are literally hundreds of avenues to spend your marketing dollars on, such as real estate websites, email marketing, social media marketing, and postal marketing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back