What's new

What can you do to prevent making a loss?

The onus lies on the shoulder of the management of the company to take charge of managing the risk that is attached to the business.
If the risks are not properly managed, it could lead to the bankruptcy of the company.

I think that when it comes to preventing losses, each and every kind of employee is responsible for the company. This is usually due to the fact that upper-level management and employees work as a single unit in an organisation.

To prevent making loss there are some certain set of things which you need to do,first you need to know your profit and capital,you don't need to spend your capital rather reinvest your profit,another thing is avoid excess spending it's going to save you from loss
There are certain ways we could manage our business to limit loses. But at the same time that does not mean that losses in business can be completely avoided. There are so many things making people to lose in business. If you are dealing with provision there are certain products that could expired due to low demands.

There are certain ways we could manage our business to limit loses. But at the same time that does not mean that losses in business can be completely avoided. There are so many things making people to lose in business. If you are dealing with provision there are certain products that could expired due to low demands.

When it comes to preventing losses while trading, it is very important to asses the performance of commodities and predict what kind of commodity is more likely to perform better in the market.

Oh , then as such products that are always on low demands should always be bought in few quantities to cut off the potential risks of them expiring.
This will prevent further loss due to low market demands.

Sometimes, the loss is inevitable. However, you could probably reduce the chances of suffering from losses by understanding the risk and try to minimise the losses by taking good steps.
Putting measures to make sure that kind of loss does not repeat itself again is very important as it would be bad of you that the same thing that caused you loss would happen again

When it comes to preventing losses while trading, it is very important to asses the performance of commodities and predict what kind of commodity is more likely to perform better in the market.
Such kind of analysis is so important in trading. It requires you to understand the market you are trading in really well. That way, you can use that knowledge to predict which commodities will perform well in the near future.

Such kind of analysis is so important in trading. It requires you to understand the market you are trading in really well. That way, you can use that knowledge to predict which commodities will perform well in the near future.

When it comes to trading, I always try my best to monitor the market all the time in order to make sure that I do not suffer from losses. Apart from that, i also use indicators as well.

All businesses operating will make losses and profits simultaneously, even the big giants like Amazon. The role of business directors is to develop policies to prevent and minimize shrinkage and loss in the company. For example, if it's a shop, they can prevent loss by hiring a physical security guard at the premises to deter theft and keep the peace. A shop and many other premises can also invest in high-quality HD CCTV cameras to identify the culprits responsible. Lastly, another suitable method to prevent company loss is implementing reasonable stock-inventory counting procedures to ensure everything is accounted for. Of course, dependent on the business will depend on which strategy a business owner will use to prevent stock loss.

If you are a business owner or are planning to become one - What can you do to prevent shrinkage and loss?
The idea of the CCTV cameras is a very good one. The business owner will be able to monitor every activity that goes on in his workplace and he will be able to know those that are not doing their work diligently and also see the workers that are lagging behind.

The idea of the CCTV cameras is a very good one. The business owner will be able to monitor every activity that goes on in his workplace and he will be able to know those that are not doing their work diligently and also see the workers that are lagging behind.

I think that CCTV could help us prevent theft. However, it cannot prevent other kind of losses that are based on business transactions. For example, they cannot stop phishing scams.

Having a plan is very important in everything we do, it will help you a lot in terms of preventing loses, most people failed because they don't have a good plan on what they are doing.
If you are into business just put it in your mind that you are going to lose money, there's no way you can have the best results without failing, nobody gets around it.

Last edited:
Having a plan is very important in everything we do, it will help you a lot in terms of preventing loses, most people failed because they don't have a good plan on what they are doing.
If you are into business just put it in your mind that you are going to lose money, there's no way you can have the best results without failing, nobody gets around it.

Sometimes it might be harder to prevent loss. However, I think that if you want to prevent losses, then you must plan things earlier before you invest money in the first place.

Losses in business can not be totally eradicated, It is actually inevitable.

Some losses are natural, depending on what your business is, If you deal with perishable goods, There would be losses definitely.

You would try to put measures against how the losses to occur, This measures will help counter the problem.

Sometimes it might be harder to prevent loss. However, I think that if you want to prevent losses, then you must plan things earlier before you invest money in the first place.
That's true, and also if you don't have the full knowledge of what you are doing you can hardly prevent losses, that's why it's always advisle to have the knowledge first.

That's true, and also if you don't have the full knowledge of what you are doing you can hardly prevent losses, that's why it's always advisle to have the knowledge first.
If you are talking about loss I think it's occur in every business but if you want to prevent the loss ensure that you don't touch or use your invested capital this criteria has caused man people their business so you need to be careful when dealing with your invested capital

If you are talking about loss I think it's occur in every business but if you want to prevent the loss ensure that you don't touch or use your invested capital this criteria has caused man people their business so you need to be careful when dealing with your invested capital
Yes you are right, as a matter of fact taking loses is part of business, if you want to succeed just put it on mind that you are going to fail many times.

I think that loss is a part of business. You cannot avoid it totally. However, it is up to you to manage your losses by recovering it and make some profits in order to cover the losses perfectly.

I think that loss is a part of business. You cannot avoid it totally. However, it is up to you to manage your losses by recovering it and make some profits in order to cover the losses perfectly.
Yeah you are right, if you are having a business always bear it on mind that you are going to encounter losses you can't escape from it because it's part of your business.

Yeah you are right, if you are having a business always bear it on mind that you are going to encounter losses you can't escape from it because it's part of your business.

I think losses cannot be avoided but the could be prevented to some extent. I tall depends on how well you deal with those expenses in the best manner in the end.

I think losses cannot be avoided but the could be prevented to some extent. I tall depends on how well you deal with those expenses in the best manner in the end.
You are right, if you are taking losses that's means you have done something wrong or maybe you have made a mistake, and that's mistake cause you money and you have to pay it, nobody gets around it.

Where I used to work, my boss always have us scheduling our stock inventory every weekend to make sure that nothing is missing from the company and if any product is found missing, the workers will pay for it. It helped us to prevent losses in the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back