What's new

Is there any disadvantage in making your wife or husband a Business partner??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Marriage is different from Business, but is it normal to make your wife or husband a Business partner and besides what disadvantages is there??

Marriage is different from Business, but is it normal to make your wife or husband a Business partner and besides what disadvantages is there??
I think there can be disadvantages like everything in life, when working with a person with whom you cohabit, you can have many problems that you have with them in your relationship and extrapolate it to the business, the disadvantages depend largely on how your relationship is as a couple if you get along well with her and she understands you well, It can be a good idea to involve her in your business, as opposed to if you have a bad relationship.

It depends on the passion that they have about the said business. If my partner is keen to see the business grow better, then there is no big deal with having them as partners. I want to have a situation where they are there to see the business progress, and as long as it is working that same way, I feel okay with it.

No doubt there is disadvantage but it might come to your surprise that she can be the best partner you've ever imagined of, ranging from relationship to business level. All depends on your ability to foresight the future like from the seeing of how she behaves and act when it comes to business.

Advantages would probably be that; You're with your spouse more, you can brainstorm ideas, they can help with the work, help run the business, etc. But the downsides or disadvantages, is that what if the two of you divorce or break up? You then have a co-worker you may no longer like or love and that could have an affect on the business at some point.

I would be reluctant to make my spouse as my business partner. This is a very important decision for me. I prefer privacy and this is something people should understand. I am quite sure that there are many people who would prefer going things this way.

If I trust someone to live with for rest of my life, if I decide to have kids with this person, what is the problem with having your spouse as your business partner. I would not have a problem as long as my partner is interested in business and have knowledge and skills required to run and manage the business

If you have a healthy marriage, then no not at all. If you have disagreements and different views than it can absolutely ruin a business. The best kind of partner to go into business with in terms of your husband or wife is also someone you can call a friend.

Well, it depends on the kind of person that you are married to, if the person is someone who is interested in business, I don't see anything wrong with making a person your business partner because you keep already married. The person will be committed to the business to make sure It's successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back