What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.
I would like to invest my earning too but I only make money online from ptp websites and the weekly income I see from it already has a lot of expenses I have to fix it with.

Exactly
If you have a project in mind, I hope that everything goes as you expect, the idea if it is within our reach is to save. For this, the more time we spend on the platform, the greater the profit. I am also saving for a project which I intend to complete.

Mine can offer me data subscription and i can still use some to buy crypto currency and trade to make money. There are so msny advantages it could offer me

If I don't invest money on what I know about that would end up being a good source of income for me tomorrow, that wouldn't be a wise decision on my part because making money is important.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
I'm happy yours enables you to buy food, save for future projects, help your mom too. You have a good heart and caring spirit to help your mother.

My PTP earning it can only buy me recharge card, is not earning much do to I don't regular work because of my time base on my offline job.

Most of the money I earn in paid to post site I use it for my own personal investment and I don't touch it for any other thing except investment in my crypto asset, I am just trying to build up my portfolio to a reasonable amount through online earning.

I am only earning decent income in bizdustry , I earned $5 everyweek , but the other site pays less , i am investing my money into crypto currency and I wished to leave it for sometime.
That's a smart one there. Hodling is a good way to build your cryptocurrency assets as it keeps you away f on the panicky fear of selling assets every time you see a change in price downwards. Hodl for a long term is best

That's a smart one there. Hodling is a good way to build your cryptocurrency assets as it keeps you away f on the panicky fear of selling assets every time you see a change in price downwards. Hodl for a long term is best
Holding crypto currency forma long term is the best way to grow more, but i get scared at times because crypto currency keeps Flunctuating and it has decreased drastically.

I'm happy yours enables you to buy food, save for future projects, help your mom too. You have a good heart and caring spirit to help your mother.
I'm sure almost all of us here have that noble heart for our mothers. I don't make a lot of money, but I save as much as I can to be able to cover my needs and have an amount available for the future.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Huh.. We all have different way of spending if you earn $10 for subscription that same $10 is another person feeding money.....

Sometimes I receive the cryptos I get from PTP platforms. There are some that are used for my monthly subscription and also buy other stuffs. Ptp platforms has been good to me though.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
I really don't think my PTP money could afford what I really want tho,but could only afford to buy me a recharge card and use to subscribe at the end of the month tho. That's the only thing I always use it for as well.

I am yet to make reasonable amount of money from online earnings buy the little I have earned so, I use them to take care of my immediate need. May be in future if am able to earn steady incom that is reasonable, I will like to make savings out of it and further reinvest the rest of money in business.

Mine can offer me data subscription and i can still use some to buy crypto currency and trade to make money. There are so msny advantages it could offer me
I do always buy data with my earning online, and pay subscription of dstv, electricity and i also do buy provision and use the rest to buy food stuff in my household, taking care of immediate need is the joy of earning online.

Maybe you are just enjoying your online earnings because you are free mind to spend it in some needs and its really when we get something against our hard work.
I am definitely enjoying my online earnings because it is very useful and has made me conversant with how cryptocurrency works.

Actually there was a time when I was able to pay for my house rent with the money I made online from my posts on PTC websites and some on Fiverr as well. It was a good time.

I'm not currently saving such money cause the earning can go for subscriptions and so on like that . I earn from more sites but the earnings are little.

Well as far as I'm concerned there is nothing that money cannot buy, money is money, so money can be used to buy anything depending where or how you got the money.

To be honest , I have used PTP earnings to recharge my phone , to order foods from hotels and also invested in some legit hyip sites. Sometimes I se that in sports bookies to get some bonuses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back