What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.
I am only earning decent income in bizdustry , I earned $5 everyweek , but the other site pays less , i am investing my money into crypto currency and I wished to leave it for sometime.

Laughs, at least you can get some stuffs offline with your online earnings. Its just better off than hitting around the bush for nothing. With time better sites might just emerge and your earnings will increase as well.
That's absolutely something to have and helps people in getting by with ordinary petty daily demands like those of transportation and data subscription as well

Am still saving it for a setting amount so that I can save up to setting amount for the project I want to do .

That's absolutely something to have and helps people in getting by with ordinary petty daily demands like those of transportation and data subscription as well
You're right. It will at least cover those intricate things for people who are engaged to earn here or elsewhere. Earning online and adding it up with your other income source offline will add more value.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
With the earning that i make i generally either purchase airtime for my mobile device so that i can then get data packages and minutes, or i purchase a cheap online game that i can use to play. These are probably the extent of my earnings right now. I am hoping that with time as bizdustry grows, this earning will grow as well.

The money I receive from my ptp some parts goes into my crypto currencies wallet where I use it as a form of investment and I withdraw a little when I have a pressing need. Intact the ones I have in my wallet yeild further profits and also helps to solve pressing issues.

I am only earning decent income in bizdustry , I earned $5 everyweek , but the other site pays less , i am investing my money into crypto currency and I wished to leave it for sometime.
This is a good idea and it is a great way to try and grow your earnings as well so that the money that you earn here you are able to have quite a large profit from it if you invest in teh right coins. What are the coins that you are currently investing in, if i may ask?

Well I use the PTP earning system currently just for: Surveys, PTC and Rewarding Apps.
But I have to say right away that my earnings are very limited.
By the surveys panel Yougov, where fortunately it is always possible for me to qualify, I should be able to get an Amazon giftcard shortly.
Inherent instead to the Rewarding Apps, I've been playing with Cash'em, for several months. For now there I have reached about 5 €, and I have for deposited that money into my Paypal account.

My online earnings from paid to post sites are used for solving petty monetary needs such as data subscriptions and even transportation to my various destinations.
Maybe you are just enjoying your online earnings because you are free mind to spend it in some needs and its really when we get something against our hard work.

There was a time when I was earning $150-$180 per month by posting on the forum wheel and postloop. My current income is just under $30 per month.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
Your mum must be lucky a mother to have you putting such amount of thoughts for her well fair. We all do love our mums too. That is a good thing Indeed

Concerning what I can afford to pay or buy with my paid to post (PTP) earnings. Well, I have made some earning online especially from this platform bizdustry and I used some to get or purchase some basic things while I invest some on cryptocurrency

Your mum must be lucky a mother to have you putting such amount of thoughts for her well fair. We all do love our mums too. That is a good thing Indeed
If it were not for our mothers, we would not be here living and overcoming obstacles thanks to their teachings. As long as we can give him everything and dedicate time to him, we will always do well thanks to his blessings. We must honor and respect them.

Taxes are used to cover the cost of government programmes. The rich can afford a higher tax and should pay more, according to this argument. You would make up the difference if you paid too little.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what you can use your p2p earnings to do well I would say that I personally use my p2p earnings from bizdustry for some miscellaneous expenses either at home or for me

Am still saving it for a setting amount so that I can save up to setting amount for the project I want to do .
If you have a project in mind, I hope that everything goes as you expect, the idea if it is within our reach is to save. For this, the more time we spend on the platform, the greater the profit. I am also saving for a project which I intend to complete.

I mainly use my PTP earnings to do monthly subscriptions and if there is any remaining I will use it to buy a few things. Sometimes I save the cryptocurrencies in my wallet.

I mainly use my PTP earnings to do monthly subscriptions and if there is any remaining I will use it to buy a few things. Sometimes I save the cryptocurrencies in my wallet.
I also use my ptc earnings for monthly subscription for my data, dstv , I pay electricity bills, sometimes buy foodstuff , get drugs and i also invest some in crypto currency.

To be able to buy something worthwhile with ones PTP earnings would take time and savings but other than that one could use such earnings for subscription among other things

Right now I am not spending my earned money from Paid to post forums anywhere else because right now I need to save money in order to become an online investor. I do spend a small amount of money like $10-$20. But not more than that. I earn from various websites online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back