What's new

What Are Your Expectations for the Ethereum Price Increase?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ETH Price Predicted To Be $ 10,000 By End of 2021
Ethereum (ETH) as the second largest crypto based on Marketcap is predicted by David Grider, Senior Analyst at Fundstrat Global that Eth's price will double by seven in the near future and it is predicted that the price will be $ 10,000. Today Ether has reached the latest ATH $ 1,799, Over the year Eth has been up more than 700% and up 2.13% over 24 hours. Part of David Grider's analysis is based on the very popular Ethereum Blockchain, which forms the basis of the application of Decentralized Financial (DeFi). Also the implementation of the new PoS (Proof of Stake) Blockchain system. And will gradually abandon the old PoW system by 2023.

Past conceivable theory and institutional action identified with ETH, there is proof to propose that ETH's cost has been developing since individuals are really utilizing it.

More investigators are starting to accept that Ethereum could accomplish $10,000 to $20,000 in the long haul. The $20,000 target was first brought after during this bull cycle by Real Vision Group CEO Raoul Pal. The business chief noticed that Ethereum is following Bitcoin's development direction dependent on Metcalfe's. Etherium 2021 ascents 800% and more gains are coming.

I appreciate you taking out time to bring this information. I also heard that Bitcoin was predicted to rise above it's present value and it just might be true see the bullish run of recent that broght ethereum close to $2,000.

Etheruem is on the move to The moon, so before the year Runs out we are expecting Etheruem to skyrocket to $5000 take it or leave, that is the price of Etheruem for the year, some experts have confirmed it so you better go and buy the coin now that it's still cheaper

Ethereum isn't making much significant rise, especially when you want to compare with how much it was worth last year. I still believe it would make some bullish run, maybe in the next half of the year.

When I knew Ether it was $8. That was back in 2017. I did not take Ethereum seriously until it began climbing up last year. I thin ethereum is a missed opportunity.

Ethereum isn't making much significant rise, especially when you want to compare with how much it was worth last year. I still believe it would make some bullish run, maybe in the next half of the year.

Ethereum was indeed rising until Joe Biden imposed heavy taxes on US citizens and I am really not sure why taxation has anything to do with cryptocurrencies if cryptocurrencies are not controlled by any governement. I am not a crypto expert, so there might be a good relationship between cryptocurrencies and texes imposed by world governemnt. It seems US plays a crucial role in determination of price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Making this predictions will be based on alot of factors like trying to determine the level of demand for the coin and the rate at which countries are accepting the crypto currency worldwide. for now we can safely say about $ 8-10k this year.

Ethereum is really making significant moves in a way that many people didn't expect. It's getting close to $3k already and I am expecting $5k very soon.

I do not really expect much from ethereum as it falls immediately bitcoins dropped. My expectations for ethereum price increase is to reduce the gas fee on their tokens. I currently have some ethereum tokens in my wallet but the price of the gas to claim the tokens is even more than the market worth of each tokens.

Ethereum (ETH) as the second largest crypto based on Marketcap is predicted by David Grider, Senior Analyst at Fundstrat Global that Eth's price will double by seven in the near future and it is predicted that the price will be $ 10,000. Today Ether has reached the latest ATH $ 1,799, Over the year Eth has been up more than 700% and up 2.13% over 24 hours. Part of David Grider's analysis is based on the very popular Ethereum Blockchain, which forms the basis of the application of Decentralized Financial (DeFi). Also the implementation of the new PoS (Proof of Stake) Blockchain system. And will gradually abandon the old PoW system by 2023.
On a more serious note,I don't invest in ETH because most of the site am earning from online are also not using it as one of their mode of payment,so I can't invest in it in anyway since am not getting any reward from it by my online job then.

The $10000 market targets for the ethereum cryptocurrency for the years end of 2021, is not just only possible but also very realistic. See the way the coin is gaining adoption and usage

Ever since you made this thread, Ethereum coin have overseen increment of over 180%. The coin is closing on $3000 land mark sonner. It is around $2800+.

The price of ethereum has increased tremendously after the creation of the post some months ago. Meaning ethereum is to the moon now. I just wish have some of the coins before this year runs out.

I will always say this a fundamental news is enough to pump or activate the bullish spirit of any coin.... Right now ethereum hits 4k + and before this year end can possibly reach 8k

Ethereum is one cryptocurrency that has been surprising me for a very long time now because the price of the cryptocurrency has been increasing steadily and gradually than any other cryptocurrency in the crypto-currency market right now.

Recently, I observed ethereum rising despite Bitcoin was dropping. This made me to think that ethereum value might increase more than Bitcoin in years to come

Etheruem is on the move to The moon, so before the year Runs out we are expecting Etheruem to skyrocket to $5000 take it or leave, that is the price of Etheruem for the year, some experts have confirmed it so you better go and buy the coin now that it's still cheaper
Yeah, just like Bitcoin, I think ETH is one coin to look out for in the crypto world. The coin has great prospect. So invest in ETH and watch your investment.

Ethereum is the only coin that I think one can safely compare to Bitcoin when it comes to having great potentials and it is really going to see significant price increase.

With the current volatility in the cryptocurrency world , one may not be able to predict what will happen to ethereum but I know very well that ethereum will do very well in coming months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back