What's new

What Are Your Expectations for the Ethereum Price Increase?

With the current volatility in the cryptocurrency world , one may not be able to predict what will happen to ethereum but I know very well that ethereum will do very well in coming months.
The dip is just an opportunity for many people to buy more of Ethereum as it is sure going to see a significant rise in the coming months after the bearish market is over.

It is so unrealistic to see the price of ethereum at that price because already everything in cryptocurrency as crash and the price of ethereum as reduced from $4000 to $1700, we might not achieve the price you are predicting anytime soon.

The dip is just an opportunity for many people to buy more of Ethereum as it is sure going to see a significant rise in the coming months after the bearish market is over.
Sure but sadly most of us have no money to put in the cryptocurrency market anymore because the coin we have is dipping continuously and it is discouraging

Sure but sadly most of us have no money to put in the cryptocurrency market anymore because the coin we have is dipping continuously and it is discouraging
Same case with me and I am now beginning to understand the relevance of using stop loss feature whenever one is going into a trade to minimize losses.

Same case with me and I am now beginning to understand the relevance of using stop loss feature whenever one is going into a trade to minimize losses.
The issue with using stop loss is that it is only available in exchanges . For decentralized wallets like trustwallet , it is not possible to use this feature .

Ethereum us the closest alternative to bitcoin and I am sure that it is very cheap at this its current price since it has a good ecosystem and a solid project.

Ethereum us the closest alternative to bitcoin and I am sure that it is very cheap at this its current price since it has a good ecosystem and a solid project.
Some individuals do not like it as it requires so much for fees which does not sit well with them as they can't afford to lose that much as charges.

Although the price of ethereum has plummeted now from what it was but I still feel the year end 10k predictions still seems feasible, the year is still young so let's see how it goes

Although the price of ethereum has plummeted now from what it was but I still feel the year end 10k predictions still seems feasible, the year is still young so let's see how it goes
We are just about to launch the second half of the year and I am hopeful that so many things would still happen and cause the prices to skyrocket in no distant time.

Ethereum is an altcoin and all of those cryptocurrencys follows the price of bitcoins ,we can only be able to see a reasonable increase in the price of etherum when bitcoins rise to about 50,000 dollars.

This is an old thread on the ethereum price trend back then. Infact we all know that the ethereum never increased but went into a dip with other coins at that time

The earliest price of ethereum that I remember is $12 and the highest price I saw was little above $4300. This happened in the duration of just 4 years. I wish I had invested in ethereum when I could.

The earliest price of ethereum that I remember is $12 and the highest price I saw was little above $4300. This happened in the duration of just 4 years. I wish I had invested in ethereum when I could.
You should not regret about it ,there are other cryptocurrency you can invest on that still have the potential as ethereum, you just need to do your own personal research to asserting the best cryptocurrency to invest on for now.

Ethereum really made a lot of people rich and at the same time there are people who could not utilise the opportunity to make money from it when the price was low.

ETH Price Predicted To Be $ 10,000 By End of 2021
Ethereum (ETH) as the second largest crypto based on Marketcap is predicted by David Grider, Senior Analyst at Fundstrat Global that Eth's price will double by seven in the near future and it is predicted that the price will be $ 10,000. Today Ether has reached the latest ATH $ 1,799, Over the year Eth has been up more than 700% and up 2.13% over 24 hours. Part of David Grider's analysis is based on the very popular Ethereum Blockchain, which forms the basis of the application of Decentralized Financial (DeFi). Also the implementation of the new PoS (Proof of Stake) Blockchain system. And will gradually abandon the old PoW system by 2023.

Well, currently there is no cryptocurrency that's witnessing an increase in the price of the cryptocurrency but rather a serious dip in the worth of all cryptocurrencies including Ethereum.

I can see Ethereum shooting up to at least $5000 by the end of 2021. It was $4300 in May and then price started dropping. Now ETH is gaining price value, thanks to London Fork and ETH burn.

I expect to see Ethereum make some very significant rise in price as it has shown that it is not other shitc coins that we have everywhere these days.

Ethereum is really a good coin to buy and hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. The coin has been rising in a good trend and I believe it's going to catch up on Bitcoin very soon

ETH Price Predicted To Be $ 10,000 By End of 2021
Ethereum (ETH) as the second largest crypto based on Marketcap is predicted by David Grider, Senior Analyst at Fundstrat Global that Eth's price will double by seven in the near future and it is predicted that the price will be $ 10,000. Today Ether has reached the latest ATH $ 1,799, Over the year Eth has been up more than 700% and up 2.13% over 24 hours. Part of David Grider's analysis is based on the very popular Ethereum Blockchain, which forms the basis of the application of Decentralized Financial (DeFi). Also the implementation of the new PoS (Proof of Stake) Blockchain system. And will gradually abandon the old PoW system by 2023.
10000 dollars estimation for eth is not far fetched I think. It was going to 5k before the dip came in. Ethereum has all it takes to push past 10k and it'll be an achievement if it gets there this year.

But given the current state of the crypto world, I have my doubts, is it possible for Eth to reach $10k by the end of this year, as it's only a few months away. but at least it's almost double the price increase from when I wrote this thread

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back