What's new

What are your biggest issues with bitcoin?

It's too expensive for my liking. Maybe it's because I didn't get to invest in it when it was cheaper. Also how it's prices affects other coins can be very annoying.

It's too expensive for my liking. Maybe it's because I didn't get to invest in it when it was cheaper. Also how it's prices affects other coins can be very annoying.
So you prefer to have a coin that you can have a whole coin of? The good thing about exchanges is that you can purchase fractional coins. Only have $5? No big deal, buy $5 worth of the coin and get fractional.

In most cases, it is expensive when sending a payment to an external bitcoin address but the fees will be reduced if you pay from coinbase email to another or use binance pay id or direct transaction from faucetpay account to another.

My biggest issue with Bitcoin is missing the golden opportunity to profit from investing (not trading) by selling when the Bitcoin price hit ATH $68k a few months ago, but because of greed to get more profit I hope by then the price of BTC can be above $70k but in fact on the contrary the price went down so I lost the big moment.
I also have that feeling with Doge. I hit $233,000 when Doge his ATH, but I wanted more. I didn't sell because of greed and then it dropped and has not made it back to ATH yet.

The biggest issue I have with bitcoin is its high volatility. Its level of fluctuations is very high.

The biggest issue that I have with the bitcoin is that it is easily affected by the market forces.

My biggest issue is that you can't trade it like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and other currencies. It costs significantly more per transaction.

One thing that I don't really like about Bitcoin is it's high energy consumption and the effects on the environment.

While a strong advocate of the coin, it's still important that our environment is maintained in a healthy state.

Although it's he leading cryptocurrency, I don't consider it as my favourite cryptocurrency because of the high price value attached to it and also it's price changes are too slow.
I can't remember the last time Bitcoin went up with about 20-25%.

Although it's he leading cryptocurrency, I don't consider it as my favourite cryptocurrency because of the high price value attached to it and also it's price changes are too slow.
I can't remember the last time Bitcoin went up with about 20-25%.
True, the high market cap and low supply makes Bitcoin have a high price. It's still possible to buy fractions though.

Some people actually like the lower volatility of Bitcoin. They can be sure of at least 5% when it has a relief rally after dumping without risking 20 to 50 percent when altcoins dump.

Right now, BTC is getting accepted by countries, and I feel that soon BTC Hodlers will run economy, then who will trade Bitcoin?
So now we should buy more or just wait this is question.

As the title states, what is your biggest issue with bitcoin as it stands now?
My own biggest issue with bitcoin is the instability as regards to price brought about by the dynamism of the laws of demand and supply. But anyway I have over time learnt to just hold bitcoin for the longest to hedge against stuffs like that.

I don't see a big issue with cryptocurrency. But the one that I can say as the biggest issue is the fact that some countries are against it. But I know that this will be solved soon.

I don't have issues, I have regrets. I once had almost 1 BTC when the price was $900. Only if I had never sold my assets.

I don't have issues, I have regrets. I once had almost 1 BTC when the price was $900. Only if I had never sold my assets.
That was a big loss! if you had kept the the assets for a long time, you would have become extremely rich.

That was a big loss! if you had kept the the assets for a long time, you would have become extremely rich.
Yeah! I started investing in crypto at the beginning of 2020. Before that, I was mainly using it as a payment form.

Yeah! I started investing in crypto at the beginning of 2020. Before that, I was mainly using it as a payment form.
It was indeed a pathetic situation . So many people who could project the market trend of Bitcoin held it and they make huge profits.

I missed the chance because there was no platform to teach us the value of blockchain and crypto in improving finance in the early days of bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back