What's new

What are your biggest issues with bitcoin?

I missed the chance because there was no platform to teach us the value of blockchain and crypto in improving finance in the early days of bitcoin.
That was the root cause of most of the mistakes that people made during that time. I even heard of the story of someone buying an hamburger with 1btc.

That was the root cause of most of the mistakes that people made during that time. I even heard of the story of someone buying an hamburger with 1btc.
That was the first transaction with BTC. If the person is still alive, he might be regretting his decision. LOL

That was the first transaction with BTC. If the person is still alive, he might be regretting his decision. LOL
It was never his fault because people are not aware that the Bitcoin could attain such remarkable feat.

It was never his fault because people are not aware that the Bitcoin could attain such remarkable feat.
That's true. No one thought Bitcoin will reach $68K when the first transactions with bitcoin were done. I once read somewhere that Vitalik Butrein, Ethereum Co-Founder was writing an article for 3 BTC (that was in 2012)

That's true. No one thought Bitcoin will reach $68K when the first transactions with bitcoin were done. I once read somewhere that Vitalik Butrein, Ethereum Co-Founder was writing an article for 3 BTC (that was in 2012)
You can imagine the amount of BTC he must have accumulated for such services. These are guys behind the cryptocurrency project and they knew the future already. This is why they keep accumulating it.

You can imagine the amount of BTC he must have accumulated for such services. These are guys behind the cryptocurrency project and they knew the future already. This is why they keep accumulating it.
I once read CZ's (Binance's CEO) interview. he said he did not know anything about Bitcoin in 2014. However, by 2017 he built Binance and managed to make it the world's biggest crypto exchanmge platform in a couple of years

I once read CZ's (Binance's CEO) interview. he said he did not know anything about Bitcoin in 2014. However, by 2017 he built Binance and managed to make it the world's biggest crypto exchanmge platform in a couple of years
You can imagine the power of information
Once you are informed, you will definitely make huge money in crypto investment. I got the information late but he utilised the opportunity quickly.

Even though a lot of people say bitcoin is the money and asset of the common people, I think bitcoin is not for the common people. You can profit from bitcoin in three ways, mining, investing, and trading. You need a lot of money for trading, mining, and investing. The price is so big that I can no longer invest in bitcoin.

I think that one of the biggest issues that people would have with bitcoin is the inability to gain necessary information on time.

When someone fails to get all the information that he or she is supposed to have on Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency before investing in it and eventually end up investing wrongly. When he lose his money, I don't think the person is supposed to blame Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency but himself for not getting the information he was supposed to before investing.

I think that one of the biggest issues that people would have with bitcoin is the inability to gain necessary information on time.
if you don't get enough information before investing it's because your research has been very scarce and you haven't been informed enough, that's why the saying DYOR, do your own research is so accurate, but a real research, and not a superficial research where you rush to invest sometimes for FOMO.

if you don't get enough information before investing it's because your research has been very scarce and you haven't been informed enough, that's why the saying DYOR, do your own research is so accurate, but a real research, and not a superficial research where you rush to invest sometimes for FOMO.

Investing blind in any kind of project is never going to end well. It doesn't matter if it's Bitcoin or any other investment opportunities, once you don't get all the needed information to make sure that you know exactly what you're doing, it's definitely going to cost the person really bad.

Investing blind in any kind of project is never going to end well. It doesn't matter if it's Bitcoin or any other investment opportunities, once you don't get all the needed information to make sure that you know exactly what you're doing, it's definitely going to cost the person really bad.
Yes, I see it as gambling, the fact of investing in an asset in which you do not have enough information or therefore no information, is practically a game of chance, in which you do not know if you are going to win or lose since it is an act done blindly as you say.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back