What's new

What are the safest investments with high returns. (That can get me a guaranteed rate of return on my money at least)

There's no doubt about it: Interest rate returns have been poor for years now. But me seeking safe investments with high returns and i think all hope is not lost.
Are there any recommendations?
I know that most high risk investments come with the biggest profits.
If you want to go in for low risks investment, the profits though realised would not as huge as expected.
Going into real estate is not that risky, but the profits are on the high.

The safest online investment could be cryptocurrency. I take cryptocurrency because it's safe when you know how to use the MT4 platform for your technical analysis. This is the best platform for traders.

I dont think, there is anyone who can give you a comprehensive list of safest investment that are not associated with risk taking. You just need to bear the risk and go into your business hoping for a better returns.

Investments are often triggered by so many events which could influence it's success your aid it's failure. No one can guarantee an investment that would do well 100% but you can just weigh the risk on any Investment plan you might like to venture into and if it is a manageable risk then you can try it.

Actually I can't recommend any as the best and safest form of investment. Investment in cryptocurrency, forex trading, stock market etc has some risks so also offline investment.

Any kind of investment we make always has an imminent risk involved in them. So would advise you to diversify your investment for maximum protection. Due to the crypto revolution, we have many tools that weren't available before. You can get capital gains by investing in stable coins such as Bitcoins, USDT. But the other new method is staking, you can stake your Cardano, Polkadot coins to earn interest on your investment. Here your coins are relatively safe and the returns generated from these channels are far better than F.D from your banks.

Any investment you are interested to invest safely will not be able to offer a high return on your money. That is not possible. Since You looking for the most trusted. They might not offer such an attractive ROI.

I have found out that the real estate industry is actually where a lot of things usually happen and you can be able to make a lot of money within a short period of time if you invest wisely.

If you go into forex trading market I beleive that the best business which you can go for is the forex and crypto market.

So for this aspect I beleive that you will make alot of profit if you know how to trade very well.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best investment you can make and get some good returns on the internet but they require some level of knowledge. You can buy some cryptocurrency and stake and make money passively.

Crypto trading is very good its one of the business which I have done before and I think that very sure if you try your best and learn forex trading its can be so benefial to anyone.

Forex trading if you learn very well you will be able to make alot of money.

Crypto trading is very good its one of the business which I have done before and I think that very sure if you try your best and learn forex trading its can be so benefial to anyone.

Forex trading if you learn very well you will be able to make alot of money.
Crpto trading is very good but I dont think its can bring you good return except you have good capital and know how to trade very well.

I beleive that when you trade and have the knowledge on how to do the business then you will surely succeed but when you dont have the knowledge always seek for one.

Honestly speaking, any kind of investment is technically not safe in the sense that each and every kind of investment in any kind of business involves real risk.

Honestly speaking, any kind of investment is technically not safe in the sense that each and every kind of investment in any kind of business involves real risk.
No investment is less risk but I think if you trade crypto is very safe because from what I know and think I beleive that the affiliate marketing can prove to be the best.

I have tried this business and its work for me so I think that affiliate market worth it you will just need to buy traffic and website to sell and display those product.

The higher the risk, the higher the profit. Treasury bills is a safe way to invest but it doesn’t generate high returns. USA treasury bills generated 4% of returns on investments and 4% isn’t a good profit on a run of 12-13 months of investment. Other countries treasury bills may even be lower than that for example in Nigeria, the ROI on treasury bill 3.5% and you must invest at least $1000( #400,000 or more). 3.5% of 400,000 for a year equals 14,000 I believe that’s a very small profit.
One of the things that i like about the aspect of treasure bills is that,the investment security is secured and the payment is usually payed upfront,but the tenor and the amonut of principal that you put in will determine how your returns will look like.

Investing in bonds, especially government bonds, is the safest investment. You will receive guaranteed profits. Treasure bills are also save to invest as these are issued by the central bank of your country. Depositing money on fixed deposit bank account is another safe method for investment. However, trhe best stratregy is to diversify your funds.

Investing in bonds, especially government bonds, is the safest investment. You will receive guaranteed profits. Treasure bills are also save to invest as these are issued by the central bank of your country. Depositing money on fixed deposit bank account is another safe method for investment. However, trhe best stratregy is to diversify your funds.

In vesting money in governmental bonds could be pretty risky in case if the government is going bankrupt. This has been the case in our country. It was claimed by many people that the country could go bankrupt at any time. This is why many people withdrew their investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back