What's new

What are the safest investments with high returns. (That can get me a guaranteed rate of return on my money at least)

The best high return investment i know of currently is investing on cryptocurrencies. You need to know that cryptocurrencies a very volatile, but with patience you can make a lot of money.

If you are looking for an online investment platform that is safe, I suggest you should try Weshareabundace. The site has been online for more than 6 months now and still pays. They have their own token called WESA which is trading at $259 and you will be given a bonus of $2 in their tokens for signing up and completing your profile.

I should advise that you be careful of such sites. I know people who made deposits there more than six months ago and can not boast of making a single withdrawal sucesfully since they put in a request for withdrawal

There's no doubt about it: Interest rate returns have been poor for years now. But me seeking safe investments with high returns and i think all hope is not lost.
Are there any recommendations?
What's the country where you live? It happens what we think it's recommendable may fit our countries, but not yours. In mine the safest investments with a discreet return (I can't talk about high returns when talking about conservative investments, as it simply doesn't exists nowadays until I know) are federal treasury and certificates of bank deposits (protected by federal government) in this moment.

There's no doubt about it: Interest rate returns have been poor for years now. But me seeking safe investments with high returns and i think all hope is not lost.
Hmm... not all interest rate bro... Some investment Roi might be small which is understandable depending on the agreement between the two parties...

you need to be very careful when you're doing any type of investment that promise you hundred person within few days as 90% of them are always scam, I'll rather advise you to invest all your money in cryptocurrency because that is the only investment I know.with this might be able to do a hundred percent return of what you invested.

If you are an investor you must have a mind that sometimes investments can go a long way and you will lose out big. So, I don't think there is any business with high returns that is very safe.
Post automatically merged:

The safest investment that I currently know that can give you high returns patient is cryptocurrency. All you need to do is to locate coins that have good project and use case.

Last edited:
Have you tried the crypto space most especially the Defiprojects in the cryptocurrency space. There are a lot of tokens you could farm from there and make returns on particular numbers and also you harvest them and make money by selling them at their market price or you can hold them pending when the increase in value
The cryptocurrency investment business is kind of business of big return on your investment when you are investing in a coin that is just coming on board.

The best high return investment i know of currently is investing on cryptocurrencies. You need to know that cryptocurrencies a very volatile, but with patience you can make a lot of money.
This reminds me of an uncle who was nearing to retire. His aim was to invest his retirement pay to a money lender whose scheme is to pay him 20% interest every month on his investment. Obviously that was a scam because it is too good to be true. If you are not careful in searching for high returns then you might be a victim of scammers.

From a tactical point of view the safest investment man can ever made that will guarantee him or her a high return is forex trading, Because forex is a platform were you buy and sell currency at a high price for instance you can invest 15 dolllars in a month and in the next 2 month you would have made double of that amout
The safest investment with return to me is cryptocurrency and forex trading with this you can get back your money times two and also have enough money for investment.

One of the main reason why I also open this thread is to know which investment is out here one could invest on and earn more profit at the end of the year from it as well.

The safest Investments don't usually guarantee high returns - only high risk Investments do. Have that at the back of your mind
The safest for me anyday, anytime include but are not limited to:
Bonds
Treasury bills
Shares

Safest investments will never give you high returns in profit. The safest investments that I know is investment in crypto currency. There are two ways to invest in crypto currency which are farming and staking. Binance exchange do offer farming and staking

I believe investors in cryptocurrency do enjoy the the very high returns that comes with investing in cryptocurrencies trading or HODLing or holding as the case may be

If you are investing on legit programs and businesses, you are never guaranteed profits, only the illegal businesses like HYIP, MLM and Ponzi Schemes can give you guaranteed profits.You don't always make money from your investments

As long as it entails making money online and Investing, there is always risk involved. Except you go for low yeild government bonds that can give you 7% annually.

There are so many genuine online business and there are also fake ones. So one must do thorough research on which one to join. If you ask me, I will still recommend investing in cryptocurrency. If done well one can huge returns. That is just my take, more research will help.
As well as there are genuine busineses that one can actually go into to be able to make some money,it is very important to do your research properlly before engaging your money into any business venture.

Though I might be wrong but I do not there there is any form of investment out there that is actually without risk. No matter how safe they claim to be, there is always risk involved. Like they say, the higher the risk, the higher the profit.

It's investment in sales procurement buy a lot of things to sell and you can get a good business plan that works for you to profit a lot and that would potentially give you the money double or triple of what you put in

Though I might be wrong but I do not there there is any form of investment out there that is actually without risk. No matter how safe they claim to be, there is always risk involved. Like they say, the higher the risk, the higher the profit.
You are right with the risk. But buying stocks of big companies that have been tested by time is a safe investment. However, the downside to those safe investment is the low rate of return. At least your money is safe and loss is very minimal in probability unless maybe if there is a calamity.

Safe investments and high returns cannot be paid in the same sentence. You can either go for a safe investment with risk of low profit or high risk with more chance of failure

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back