What's new

What are the safest investments with high returns. (That can get me a guaranteed rate of return on my money at least)

I see that a lot of people have made good recommendations in the comments, you could go into agriculture or real estate, I think these investments are somewhat safe and can be trusted to get you a return on investment, it might take a while.

The higher the risk,the higher the profits. There are lots of investment opportunities with high returns but you have to bear the risks

If you are looking for an online investment platform that is safe, I suggest you should try Weshareabundace. The site has been online for more than 6 months now and still pays. They have their own token called WESA which is trading at $259 and you will be given a bonus of $2 in their tokens for signing up and completing your profile.

I think I like this, I will check out some reviews about it and then see if I can register and invest with little crypto currencies. I am just usually scared of investment websites.

I will not sit here and be advising you to get yourself into any high yeild investment programs. You should take something like the cryptocurrencies for instance as one of the safest place to invest your money for a higher return

The risk will always be proportional to the return, so if you choose a high return of course the risk is also high, but there are several safe high return investments that can be used as investment choices, including mutual funds, government bonds and property.

There Is no safest investment out there. Every investment comes ithnts own unique kind of risk factors in it. But you can lay your hands easily on cryptocurrency investment as one option

Safest and high returns should not be used in the same statement when discussing business, unless you want to get duped really quick

All types of investment are or do come with their own specific or peculiar type of risk. So be careful which one you are talking about. You can try out cryptocurrency for the moment and see

I actually don't know any safest investment devoid of risk because I know any investment undertaken had risk chances. Forex trading wouldn't be a bad idea for a track.

Currently, crypto currencies are the safest investment that will not only guarantee principle return but also profit. You do not have to wait for longer than 3 months to gain substantial profits (there are exceptions though)

I don't believe there is anything like Safest investment because the truth is anything good investment is a risk of making it and not making it and even worse losing the little capital you will have so personally I would have recommended some platforms but for me this platform is doing me well has been doing me well I need to do my well though recently I tried logging in from phone and its been misbehaving

IvE b
Have you tried the crypto space most especially the Defiprojects in the cryptocurrency space. There are a lot of tokens you could farm from there and make returns on particular numbers and also you harvest them and make money by selling them at their market price or you can hold them pending when the increase in value
I've been hearing a lot about farming on defi and how profitable it can be in all cryptocurrency seasons. How is it done and how much can one start with?

With all sincerity, any I investment that promises you a high return of investment is most likely a scam. I urge you to study cryptocurrency, buy when the value falls and hold till they rise, you can as well invest in stocks too. Crypto buying and holding can guarantee high returns but as for anything asides this , I can't guarantee

There is no safest business, that is guaranteed without risk involvement. this is because for a business to be successful and to so expect high amount in return as you profit you must have to take risk, for that you may fail or succeed. so no safest business in life without risks taking.

The safest investment with high returns online is cryptocurrency investment. The crypto would give you high returns with little investment if you know how to analyse the crypto market.

I will suggest you invest in cryptocurrency ,but make sure you note that cryptocurrency have its own risk attached ,it's very much risky compared to some other investment ,you need to measure the rate at which you invest

The truth there are different investment platform or forum but many of them don't pay and you end up losing your money, never get return and lose everything so I will advise you to forget about it

Considering any investment platform that will last, you must confirm or cross check their compensation plan very well to avoid unrealistic returns and referral bonus scheme because great platform die of referral bonus. In my our opinion, I would recommend any advertising company that will reward your efforts daily. With this singular act you can be sure that they will generate income from their sponsors.

The description safe and the term high returns are on the opposite poles. Having a high return for the investment has many risks involved while a safe investment is normally low when it comes to returns. At present I have corporate stocks that is a safe investment but expect the returns to be minimal.

I don't think there's anything like a safest investment. Investments both have positive and negative side. You might make profit one day and lose money the next day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back