What's new

What are the safest investments with high returns. (That can get me a guaranteed rate of return on my money at least)

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
1000 Posts Club
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There's no doubt about it: Interest rate returns have been poor for years now. But me seeking safe investments with high returns and i think all hope is not lost.
Are there any recommendations?

Treasury bill is the safest and also of good reasonable returns that matures within 6 to 12 months. The good thing is you earn your interest immediately. That is, on teh day you invest you money and only get back your principal after maturity. It gies you access to quick money without spending your principal or having to borrow money somewhere else pending maturity to get your interest. The thing is ,its currently scrapped in my country and if affected alot of people that used to get constant inflow from it.
  • Educational Grants
  • Invests
  • Italic
  • Paragraph
  • Recommendations
  • Earn money online fast
  • Affected
  • Affiliate
  • Currencies
  • Draft
  • Educational Grants
  • Invests
  • Italic
  • Paragraph
  • Recommendations
  • Earn money online fast
  • Affected
  • Affiliate
  • Currencies

There's no doubt about it: Interest rate returns have been poor for years now. But me seeking safe investments with high returns and i think all hope is not lost.
If you are looking for an online investment platform that is safe, I suggest you should try Weshareabundace. The site has been online for more than 6 months now and still pays. They have their own token called WESA which is trading at $259 and you will be given a bonus of $2 in their tokens for signing up and completing your profile.

Treasury bill is the safest and also of good reasonable returns that matures within 6 to 12 months. The good thing is you earn your interest immediately. That is, on teh day you invest you money and only get back your principal after maturity. It gies you access to quick money without spending your principal or having to borrow money somewhere else pending maturity to get your interest. The thing is ,its currently scrapped in my country and if affected alot of people that used to get constant inflow from it.
  • Educational Grants
  • Invests
  • Italic
  • Paragraph
  • Recommendations
  • Earn money online fast
  • Affected
  • Affiliate
  • Currencies
  • Draft
  • Educational Grants
  • Invests
  • Italic
  • Paragraph
  • Recommendations
  • Earn money online fast
  • Affected
  • Affiliate
  • Currencies
The higher the risk, the higher the profit. Treasury bills is a safe way to invest but it doesn’t generate high returns. USA treasury bills generated 4% of returns on investments and 4% isn’t a good profit on a run of 12-13 months of investment. Other countries treasury bills may even be lower than that for example in Nigeria, the ROI on treasury bill 3.5% and you must invest at least $1000( #400,000 or more). 3.5% of 400,000 for a year equals 14,000 I believe that’s a very small profit.

The higher the risk, the higher the profit. Treasury bills is a safe way to invest but it doesn’t generate high returns. USA treasury bills generated 4% of returns on investments and 4% isn’t a good profit on a run of 12-13 months of investment. Other countries treasury bills may even be lower than that for example in Nigeria, the ROI on treasury bill 3.5% and you must invest at least $1000( #400,000 or more). 3.5% of 400,000 for a year equals 14,000 I believe that’s a very small profit.
No. Before Treasury bill was scrapped in Nigeria, the returns for a value of 10M was up to 8/9% right before CBN reduced interest rate across board. Infact , as at then, many customers will instruct their banks to transfer their money to initiate a treasury bill investment for them. It seriously affected fixed deposit pool in banks that some try to often match the interest offered on fixed deposit with going rate on treasury bills. Just to not lose their deposit base especially their high networth customers.

No. Before Treasury bill was scrapped in Nigeria, the returns for a value of 10M was up to 8/9% right before CBN reduced interest rate across board. Infact , as at then, many customers will instruct their banks to transfer their money to initiate a treasury bill investment for them. It seriously affected fixed deposit pool in banks that some try to often match the interest offered on fixed deposit with going rate on treasury bills. Just to not lose their deposit base especially their high networth customers.
Well last year I came across a news saying Godwin emefiele released a statement that treasury bills is now available in Nigeria and its returns on investment is now 3.5%. I don’t now about the old regulations but the new regulations states that the least you can invest is $1000

Well last year I came across a news saying Godwin emefiele released a statement that treasury bills is now available in Nigeria and its returns on investment is now 3.5%. I don’t now about the old regulations but the new regulations states that the least you can invest is $1000
No there is still no treasury bills at the moment.

There is no such thing as a guarantee when it comes to an investment unfortunately. In fact there is always a degree of risk that is associated with it. In my opinion a good way to get a good return and high profit is to invest in bitcoin for a long term, maybe 5 to 10 years. This is likely to increase drastically in value.

Yes there are different investment with highn returns if you know how to make research a lot. I think a whole lots of mine is in the US stock market exchange. If you know how to buy stock at a cheap price and sell when the market is high then you will be sure of making nothing less than 40% of your money in a month.

There are different investment that can bring you high income, you may choose to buy stock, you can aswell invest in cryptocurrency, another option you may want to consider is investing in agricultural products I think it brings high profit also

Considering any investment platform that will last, you must confirm or cross check their compensation plan very well to avoid unrealistic returns and referral bonus scheme because great platform die of referral bonus. In my our opinion, I would recommend any advertising company that will reward your efforts daily. With this singular act you can be sure that they will generate income from their sponsors.

I will go for blue chip stocks. That is one of the safest investment in stocks because the blue chip stocks are owned by big companies that has been good in financial performance. The price of blue chip stocks is stable which means there is no drastic increase of decrease. But in the course of time the price would increase. The best part is when the company issue stock dividends which is like buying more stocks because there is an addition to the stocks that you own.

We have some investment that are genuine with lesser risks, but the lesser the risk the little the profit.
It also depends on your country, if you are in Nigeria, I know of an investment plan that is trusted with 25% ROI monthly, it is pro vest hub, you can check their review on Instagram

Investment as you said now have less interest most at and some you may even lose your capital in the process where the project you invested failed. But all hope is not loss, right now the safest you can go for is just the investing in already grown organizations shares, buying bounds or you can also go in for the treasury bills because making loss through these investment instruments is always rear even though it can occur.

Have you tried the crypto space most especially the Defiprojects in the cryptocurrency space. There are a lot of tokens you could farm from there and make returns on particular numbers and also you harvest them and make money by selling them at their market price or you can hold them pending when the increase in value

I don't want you to invest in cryptocurrency because it fluctuates though you may be lucky to even have more than your target returns. Offline businesses like real estate, agriculture and even educational systems cns fetch your returns better.
Post automatically merged:

I don't want you to invest in cryptocurrency because it fluctuates though you may be lucky to even have more than your target returns. Offline businesses like real estate, agriculture and even educational systems cns fetch your returns better.

First you should know that most high profit return business are accompanied with high risk.which means you stand a chance to lose your money at any time. The kind of investment with high risk I can recommend for you is real estate, which will give you high returns fast.

If you continue with this mindset you might likely fall victim of scam investment. There is nothing like safest investment anyway, who ever tell you otherwise is not tell you the truth or longing for your money. Every Investment comes with their risk in one way or the other. All you need to do is to select one investment program, learn about it before you put money on it.

There are many safe investment with high returns but it all depends on the amount of capital you have on ground. Your business capital determines the kind of investment you want to go into. The safest investment to that you can go into which will give you a high turnover and you can also start with any amount of capital is crytocurenccy or forex trading.

From a tactical point of view the safest investment man can ever made that will guarantee him or her a high return is forex trading, Because forex is a platform were you buy and sell currency at a high price for instance you can invest 15 dolllars in a month and in the next 2 month you would have made double of that amout

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back