What's new

What are the best property investment strategy?

I am into land investment two years ago.sincerly speaking land investment is the best, a land I bought two years ago was sold this year triple times the initial investment.

I personally would like to have an investment for structure,where i develop a property and later sell it outrightly to users,that way i will recover my money in full sum and then go onto another project.

I do not have any real estate portfolio. I have no real estate investment. If I had money, I would invest in commercial real estate property and collect rent. real estate properties will not only bring you passive income but also has low maintenance.

The best investment strategy for a real estate business investment is buying land and reselling it when the the land appreciate, or renting out of building , rooms and apartment

There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.
All the property investments are lucrative in nature. It all depends upon your area of specialization and capital. One is more capital intensive than the others. You just need to focus on a niche.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back