What's new

What are the best property investment strategy?

You know how to do business like seriously.
That is a good idea.
One good thing about saving is that it will enable you to achieve so much over a short period of time.
With this idea you already have couple with your saving plan definitely you are going to succeed.
Sure if @GIFTMICHAEL, they are my plans and my way of thinking, so I hope everything turns out to be positive. People who have enough capital and with available land, it is easier to hire construction companies and start high. Those of us who come out of the bottom little by little will also achieve success.

There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.
Of all types of property investment,I m a big fan of land investment .The reason is simple ;no stress of developing or contracting engineers and building contractors.I could buy some plots today and in 2 years time revalue to see the going price and if I feel the ROI is good enough for me ,I sell off.Keep.somw profit and reinvest further .Simple

Sure if @GIFTMICHAEL, they are my plans and my way of thinking, so I hope everything turns out to be positive. People who have enough capital and with available land, it is easier to hire construction companies and start high. Those of us who come out of the bottom little by little will also achieve success.
@Sariana23 you are in the right direction and some day you will get there.
Keep pushing and keep the plan and heads up.
Your dreams to invest in real estate can come true.

Many thing about the property selling strategy shops land house and best is the land because land prizing increased day by day it's real state agency work who know about any person weather your friend you should take a advice with him share your thoughts if your property dealer contact him what is best strategy about the property selling and buying
Post automatically merged:

Many thing about the property selling strategy shops land house and best is the land because land prizing increased day by day it's real state agency work who know about any person weather your friend you should take a advice with him share your thoughts if your property dealer contact him what is best strategy about the property selling and buying

For me I will say rent
There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.
For me I will say property rents like school hostels. Especially if built around a school. Student rush such buildings to stay in,instead of staying in the school hostels. Just make sure the design and finishing of the property is nice, and you will be getting students paying for it year in , year out.
Post automatically merged:

For me I will say rent
For me I will say property rents like school hostels. Especially if built around a school. Student rush such buildings to stay in,instead of staying in the school hostels. Just make sure the design and finishing of the property is nice, and you will be getting students paying for it year in , year out.

@Sariana23 you are in the right direction and some day you will get there.
Keep pushing and keep the plan and heads up.
Your dreams to invest in real estate can come true.
I have confidence in my @GIFTMICHAEL, I always keep a positive mind and work to achieve my goals and make my dreams come true. And I have the conviction that I am on the right path, because I like it. Everyone has their media and businesses that they like and try harder to achieve them. This is what I like!!

one of the best business I like most is real estate business.
The profit comes in bulk with lots of benefits.
I have discovered so much in real estate business it was not too long ago I started to view investment into real estate.
I am committed to investing in it and right now I have a lot of property under my watch.
I have confidence in my @GIFTMICHAEL, I always keep a positive mind and work to achieve my goals and make my dreams come true. And I have the conviction that I am on the right path, because I like it. Everyone has their media and businesses that they like and try harder to achieve them. This is what I like!!

one of the best business I like most is real estate business.
The profit comes in bulk with lots of benefits.
I have discovered so much in real estate business it was not too long ago I started to view investment into real estate.
I am committed to investing in it and right now I have a lot of property under my watch.
I think it's the best deal, and profits are always the order of the day. Excellent that you have already invested and are seeing good results. As long as you have those desires to continue and make a good financial administration, you will go far and I trust that it is so.

the Best Property Investment Strategies
Buy and hold established property. This is one of my favourite strategies because it is tried and tested, relying on the compound growth of property. ...
Negative gearing. ...
Positive gearing/positive cashflow. ...
Buying brand new or off-plan. ...
Renovate and hold. ...
Flipping properties. ...
Subdivision.

I think it's the best deal, and profits are always the order of the day. Excellent that you have already invested and are seeing good results. As long as you have those desires to continue and make a good financial administration, you will go far and I trust that it is so.
Yes I believe so right now I have an agent work to deliver for a client.
He needs a plot of land at a good location and I have been able to show him and finally he has developed willingness.
I keep my fingers crossed and I will be happy to deliver on the price.

If you have an enough money so buy building in larger city at population area, or invest in hotel there. You can also buy a house near boys/girls university or college by this you can recognize this as hostel. By this you can earn millions. You can also buy a land and you sell it by developing it into building.

To me real estate is the best because you will get to collect your money monthly but for land you will have to wait for it to appreciate then you sale to make profit.

Yes I believe so right now I have an agent work to deliver for a client.
He needs a plot of land at a good location and I have been able to show him and finally he has developed willingness.
I keep my fingers crossed and I will be happy to deliver on the price.
Excellent, I am sure that if the land is well located as requested by the client and has the necessary capital, the negotiation will go smoothly. Stand firm and as you say "with crossed fingers", and I assure you that your happiness will double. It is the best option as far as business is concerned.

Excellent, I am sure that if the land is well located as requested by the client and has the necessary capital, the negotiation will go smoothly. Stand firm and as you say "with crossed fingers", and I assure you that your happiness will double. It is the best option as far as business is concerned.
Exactly 🙏 it will definitely be smooth.
The land is in strategic location.
We going to meet tomorrow for proper negotiation.
The only thing that will hinder smooth negotiation between myself and my client is capital.

The best property to invest in is land. Land appreciate rapidly among other properties because it could be use in a dynamic ways due to the interest of the investor. It can be leased or rented before being sold later on.

Exactly 🙏 it will definitely be smooth.
The land is in strategic location.
We going to meet tomorrow for proper negotiation.
The only thing that will hinder smooth negotiation between myself and my client is capital.
Excellent, I hope it is not a major problem and that everything is a success. Consistency, patience and perseverance go hand in hand. With these three and with a good power of conviction, I do not think that this negotiation will escape you. It is a great opportunity to show that you can achieve and complete your projects.

Excellent, I hope it is not a major problem and that everything is a success. Consistency, patience and perseverance go hand in hand. With these three and with a good power of conviction, I do not think that this negotiation will escape you. It is a great opportunity to show that you can achieve and complete your projects.
Yes I know. In business persuasiveness is very important when we use it rightly. I will adopt this method to be able to convince my client to acquire this landed property.

Anyway tactical approach and strong persuasiveness can go a long way to make him to see reasons beyond.

If you know how to do business well then I think you should do property dealing and work with construction buildings. This is a very lucrative business if I have a million dollars.I would prefer to do this because it is a very profitable job

I'll go for land. It's one property that cannot depreciate in value. It only appreciates and you can leave it for as much as you want and still make lots of profit.

I
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them I will pre

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back