What's new

What are the best property investment strategy?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.

If I get a good capital, where I can buy one or two houses, I would start by renting them for a certain time, it can be two or three years. I would save the profits and then sell said homes and complete with the savings to buy other homes and repeat the above, in this way to move forward, little by little but with firm steps.

There are several investment strategy, one can look upon if you have capital, for me I will like going into real estate investment, because this investment is a very profitable business and also lucrative, going into such investment you make a lot of profit.
Post automatically merged:

There are several investment strategy, one can look upon if you have capital, for me I will like going into real estate investment, because this investment is a very profitable business and also lucrative, going into such investment you make a lot of profit.

I think my plan for our investment for retirement is fool proof based on the prevailing state of condition of real estate. Buy a lot and build a structure to be rented out. My personal choice is a duplex house. The 2 units can give us ample funds for our daily needs. We just have to be choosy with the tenant because the main problem of an apartment owner is the non payment of rent. There is a temporary law in place during this pandemic period that a landlord cannot evict a tenant for non payment of rent.

There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.
Very thoughtful and well done property work. I want you to buy a place where the price is low and wait for the price to go up and sell it when the price goes up.This method is most important in land transactions. Never buy disputed land with more than one owner. Doing so can lead to many problems.

House flipping is one of the best strategies around. You buy a house or property for a certain price spend money on renovation and then sell the property double the price plus the money spent on repairs and renovations.

Best Property Investment Strategies
  1. Buy and hold established property. This is one of my favourite strategies because it is tried and tested, relying on the compound growth of property. ...
  2. Negative gearing. ...
  3. Positive gearing/positive cashflow. ...
  4. Buying brand new or off-plan. ...
  5. Renovate and hold. ...
  6. Flipping properties. ...
  7. Subdivision.
  8. Real estate investing has long been an ideal vehicle for this purpose.
    • Short-Term Buy and Hold Rentals. ...
    • Long-Term Buy and Hold Rentals. ...
    • The Rental Debt Snowball Plan. ...
    • The All-Cash Rental Plan. ...
    • The Trade-Up Plan.

Fantastic outline
Best Property Investment Strategies
  1. Buy and hold established property. This is one of my favourite strategies because it is tried and tested, relying on the compound growth of property. ...
  2. Negative gearing. ...
  3. Positive gearing/positive cashflow. ...
  4. Buying brand new or off-plan. ...
  5. Renovate and hold. ...
  6. Flipping properties. ...
  7. Subdivision.
  8. Real estate investing has long been an ideal vehicle for this purpose.
    • Short-Term Buy and Hold Rentals. ...
    • Long-Term Buy and Hold Rentals. ...
    • The Rental Debt Snowball Plan. ...
    • The All-Cash Rental Plan. ...
    • The Trade-Up Plan.
About the necessary things to consider when making a choice to acquire any real estate property. Many options we should utilize to gear up our chances of making future profit via real estate investment. Either we build an estate lodge with view of renting it out to gain profit annually.

If I get a good capital, where I can buy one or two houses, I would start by renting them for a certain time, it can be two or three years. I would save the profits and then sell said homes and complete with the savings to buy other homes and repeat the above, in this way to move forward, little by little but with firm steps.
You know how to do business like seriously.
That is a good idea.
One good thing about saving is that it will enable you to achieve so much over a short period of time.
With this idea you already have couple with your saving plan definitely you are going to succeed.

This is one of my favourite strategy because it is tried and tested, relying on the compound growth of property . Negative gearing. Positive gearing/positive cashflow. Buying brand new or off-plan. Renovate and hold. Flipping properties. Subdivision.

Buying of land and leasing it is one of the best real estate investments. This is because land differs in price and you can buy a plot of land with as low as $300. Leasing the land will definitely bring profits to you every single month or year.

The best property investment strategy is to but your properties when it's low and sell when the price is high. Meanwhile, you can't actually do this alone as you will need the service of a property valuer to help you value the property you are putting your hard earned money into. With this strategy, it will be easy for you to buy low and sell high

These are alot of good options to select from, I think I find House flipping to be my favorite.House flipping is one of the best real estate strategies you can be involved in. The whole idea of You buying a house or property for a certain price and spending some money on its renovation and then sell the property double the price plus the money spent on repairs and renovations.

House flipping is my ideal real estate investment strategy. It’s a short term investment. This is capital intensive. The cost of buying a building and renovating for sale is always high even though it doesn’t take years to make profit

Yes, one of the investments strategy is house flipping and is quite lucrative, but my own plan is to go into land flipping, once I buy a bit cheap from the owners and will sell it and buy another immediately in that same area, then I will wait for 2 or 3 weeks, and flipp it again.

In my opinion buying a empty land then building some houses and wanting for some months, selling them will give you huge profit.
This is the best type of investment in real estate, you can earn double amount of your invested amount in real estate wisely.

Real estate property is the best property to invest so far..
Landed property investment has a great returns when we invest in it.

Land do appreciate over time people who are in buying and reselling property are making huge amount of money so far..

If i have a enough capital to build good house, i will make it be at unban area. I will build houses and rent it for telants and i will be collecting money every year. That is my own way of investment on real estate. I don't want build and sell, i want to build it and rent it out.

If I have a good morning to go into real estate business are you sure I get a huge actors of land that can I please accommodate up to 30 hours, after doing that might decide to keep the land for future reselling but if there is money I build houses and people live in them that is why real estate investment is not for people without money

The best properties investment strategy is, looking for properties which are cheaper and also have good qualities, you buy them then sell them off at a reasonable price. You can also buy residential building, renovate the buildings then sell them off a very reasonable price and make good profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back