What's new

What are the best property investment strategy?

If I have a good morning to go into real estate business are you sure I get a huge actors of land that can I please accommodate up to 30 hours, after doing that might decide to keep the land for future reselling but if there is money I build houses and people live in them that is why real estate investment is not for people without money
The best investment strategy is buying goods and services when they are blue and selling them when it is hard you can be able to buy land and buildings when they are low and sell when they are high

I don't invest in properties but I preffer letting out properties. It's an aspect that allows you to make money continuously. Most especially, if the business is located in a strategic place. If you are lucky to have one in the school premises, you will make lots of money via rents and it will be of high demand.

I'll go for land. It's one property that cannot depreciate in value. It only appreciates and you can leave it for as much as you want and still make lots of profit.
I completely agree with you that land is a property that does not decrease in value instead it always appreciate in that especially if you purchase a land at a location that was not develop before and later development comes to the land then we all land can be straight in value in thousands folds.

There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.
I have an aunt who is into selling condominium units. It has made her a good fortune. She has become rich through selling of these condominium units. She was very industrious that is why she has become rich.

There are several property investment strategies around, There are house flipping, land investment, then real estate wholesaling e.t.c
Which of these property investment strategies do you utilize or you are planning to use in the future? Let us know about them.
The one where you just get to purchase a land, erect buildings and rent them out is not included. How would you term that one? Because that's the one I am planning to use in the future.

Getting a land in a good commercial location and building malls,shops and office space this is very lucrative because business and traders don't usually owe rent unlike tenants in residential buildings.

This is one of my favorite strategies because it has been tried and true, relying on property's compound development. Negative gearing is the opposite of positive gearing. Positive cashflow/positive gearing Purchasing a brand new or off-the-plan home. Renovate and keep the property. Investing in real estate and flipping houses. Subdivision.

I currently looking towards acquiring lands in a developing area in my country and the place has the potential of developing rapidly in short period of time. Hoping to sell some of the plots after 2 to 3years by then value of land must have increased massively.

Personally, I believe very well in land investment especially by such lands in the locations that have not really developed and allow them to develop and appreciate in their worth before you sell them.

In real estate the investment would take years before you realize a good profit. One trick is to buy land in the rural area that you think would be developed soon. When we bought our home in a village in this suburban town, the cost was 1.6 million pesos. When the commercial center was constructed by the village gate the value of real estate shot up. Now our home is valued at 7 million pesos.

For someone who's interested in building a fortune from real estate investments, I'm considering or would say rather that land housing investment, development and leasing or renting out is the best way.

House flipping is one of the best strategies around. You buy a house or property for a certain price spend money on renovation and then sell the property double the price plus the money spent on repairs and renovations.

Omo I don't really know much about real estate strategies, but even if I have to invest in real estate I will just consider to invest in good potential location. This is just my strategy and the best way for me

One of the best property monetization techniques that I have seen is the aspect of property rentals. This is something that can be able to bring you a lot of profit within a short distance thing if you know where to locate the property and how you can charge them for it.

I think the best choice for any of these strategy, depends on your financial capabilities. if I have the finance, I will prefer to buy landed properties which I believe it can be used for different purposes.

Make sure that the property is located in a place that has potential for the future , and not just one where you would be losing out when things turned out to not be as you ordinarily expected of it .

Some people would say house flipping. I think that is becoming more and more of an issue with a lot of home sellers though and they will often decline a sale with someone looking to just flip the house for a quick buck.

House flipping is one of the best strategies around. You buy a house or property for a certain price spend money on renovation and then sell the property double the price plus the money spent on repairs and renovations.
That's also a good strategy, but this would work for anyone who have enough capital to Invest into the renovation of the whole building as it would need enough money to make that possible after already purchasing the said property.

Target low areas that have not been devil appeared and buy as much properties as you would be able to afford as this will definitely currency you better returns in the future .

Very thoughtful and well done property work. I want you to buy a place where the price is low and wait for the price to go up and sell it when the price goes up.This method is most important in land transactions. Never buy disputed land with more than one owner. Doing so can lead to many problems.
Most real estate investor usually employ the strategy of buying a property when the price is very low,they usually do this with landed property in an are that is not developed and then allow it to appriciate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back