What's new

Were you able to show self-restraint with your bitcoin holdings?

Most of the time, as soon as I receive my bitcoin, I sell a portion of it at any price increase from that point forward, ensuring that I always have some remaining, even if not as much as I would have liked to have as an investment.
Post automatically merged:

I don't invest in cryptocurrency, and if I am paid in cryptocurrency, I will immediately withdraw it to my local currency and begin utilizing it. I don't have time to deal with the stress of investing in a market that fluctuates constantly, so I do my own thing.

Having to restraint from selling your bitcoin when the price is at high rate is a bit difficult, in the sense that,you'll doubt if the bitcoin will ever rise past the current value, if you have bills to settle and you do not have another alternative to get financial aid,then no choice than to let go of it,am writing from experience.

If I don't have anything to do with money at the time I invested, I will restrain myself from withdrawing the bitcoin but if I have an urgent problem I will withdraw it for usage.

In bitcoin transactions, it's not advisable for someone or a trader to be self restrained concerning the value. I will advise to sell out your bitcoin at anytime when the value is high.

Truthfully, a whole lot of investors especially retail ones like us entered the market for majorly short term profits and we didn't have the required information.
I for one couldn't hold on to Litecoin; I feared it wouldn't rise above one particular point but I was so wrong.

The best method to go about bitcoin investment is that you should keep the initial deposit and always remove your profits. The capital should be kept to make you more money.

Since Bitcoins are very volatile. It is very tempting to sell our coins when the price has skyrocketed. The idea I would suggest is when the coin is making new highs would ask you to reduce your position size a little and wait for a while when the market cools down and the prices come, but the coins are cheaper with spare money in your account. By doing this you can take your capital out and let your gains stay in your wallet. It's better to withdraw your profits today rather than wishing you would get more in the future.

It is a bit difficult to refrain from selling your bitcoin when the price is high, in the sense that you will doubt whether the bitcoin will ever rise above its current price, if you have to settle your bills and do not have another option to get financial help. , Then there is no alternative but to give it up, writing from experience. Personally, I will not sell for the foreseeable future. Now, it depends on what you need the money for and if you can invest the capital. Who knows, maybe I'll sell at $ 100k?

Holding and Saling of bitcoin is part of business, but the fact remain how many percentage were you able to sale or hold. A good business man will not sale all his bitcoin, he will only sale a targeted amount and withhold the rest.

When I was first introduced into cryptocurrency , I did not invest in bitcoins but I was investing in the binance coin. I was just a timid holder and I do sell it out whenever the market drops and this has never been profitable to me.

There has been a massive sell-off in the crypto-currency market today and that actually contribute to the downturn that we have in the cryptocurrency market. The massive sell-off is not the best solution but the best solution is to keep Holding the Bitcoin and it will definitely surgevin the future.

Well I'm not currently holding Bitcoin because I don't really have interest in investing crypto rather to use as a payment option. For those that are holding Bitcoin it's good for them to restrain from selling at the wrong time in the market. I have a friend who still believes that Bitcoin can still rise after the big recent fall of the coin.

Whenever I buy cryptocurrency I do not sell it unless I am into profit. I do not even bother if that coin is going to go to zero but I do not sell at a loss.

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
I tried keeping hold of my bitcoin but a few months back I realized it was dwindling dramatically, so I had to sell it immediately in order to prevent losing the majority of my funds. At the moment, I grieve my choice of selling it which was quite a rash decision

Whenever I buy cryptocurrency I do not sell it unless I am into profit. I do not even bother if that coin is going to go to zero but I do not sell at a loss.
I like that your mindset, there's no point of you taking a loss if you actually know what you are doing, if you have good experience on trading cryptocurrencies you can earn a considerable amount of money.

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
It can be challenging to resist selling your bitcoin whenever the price is rising because you may wonder that its worth can ever increase over its current level. It takes a lot of self-discipline, I cannot lie.

Currently I don't have bitcoins in my wallet for investment purposes but from my little idea of investment, it is not always easy for people to invest all for long-term purposes except people that are really determined to do so.

Not only on bitcoins , every cryptocurrency I was investing on for long-term purposes was strictly for long time and I wouldn't just want to sell it for any reason. Yes I'm able to do that with few other cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back