What's new

Were you able to show self-restraint with your bitcoin holdings?

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
The most important restraint is the ability to have other sources of income so that you can keep your crypto currency fo as long as possible to a time that will favour you in the market. That is, off you are not in a hurry and if you do not lack money, then there's no need to sell hurriedly. Take your time to analyse the market and see where it takes you to positively.

When handling and saving money you have to show a lot of self restrain and that also applies to saving bitcoin, when we save money and we are broke, there's a feeling that pushes us to withdraw the money and use it to satisfy our need at that moment, showing self restrain helps am lot in saving crypto currency.

I don't allow my coins this days to stay longer than two months. Had it been, it is not about bills climbing on my head everyday. I would've loved to allow my coins to stay on my wallet for long period of time.

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
I think I am able to. I remember holding 1650$ worth of bitcoin some weeks ago and I already decided to sell off once the price got to 60k, thankfully the price got increased to 60.6k and I sold it without any regret. I hold bitcoin but only with target.

Damn.... Human nature is inevitable in our daily lifestyle. I sold my bitcoin when it was still at lower price as soon as i sold it, the bit sprout up.... The most painful thing that happened to me this year for now...

Well as for me I don't wish to sell my bitcoin any sooner this is because I want it to appreciate more so I can gain more for my Bitcoin. Well holding your Bitcoin is risky

Yes I was able to restrain myself from not selling my biticon for like few years before I sold it, it took me time before I sold it because of everyday appreciation of the cryptocurrency.

I like the way my coin grow automatically when I keep it in my binance wallet, because I kept some bitcoin last two weeks and I keep it for sometime before I realized it keep on increasing without trading it. So binance is really helping we the novice to earn some profit once we keep our coin for sometime in their wallet.

The goal of every investor is to maximize profit and what bitcoin has done so far starting from maybe year of 2022 this time 2021 is something that no one ever saw it coming and as an investor if you are lucky to have had some chunky Bitcoin in your wallet as at 2020 and you were able to hold it you know I think definitely you must have made something out of it

The golden rule in crypto is "no emotion attached to a coin, keeping a coin for more than a week is a no no for anyone who want to make profit from crypto

You see one of the things that has helped me is the fact that I don't buy crypto for the profits, I just use it as a means of saving my money and sure there would be profit in it. That is why I see no reason to try to sell it unless there comes a time where I made significant loses and that has helped me a lot.

The most important restraint is the ability to have other sources of income so that you can keep your crypto currency fo as long as possible to a time that will favour you in the market. That is, off you are not in a hurry and if you do not lack money, then there's no need to sell hurriedly. Take your time to analyse the market and see where it takes you to positively.
I am always a self restrain person when dealing with money and i do restrain myself from withdrawing my crypto currency if I decided to even if its falling and that's what a good business man should do.

I like the way my coin grow automatically when I keep it in my binance wallet, because I kept some bitcoin last two weeks and I keep it for sometime before I realized it keep on increasing without trading it. So binance is really helping we the novice to earn some profit once we keep our coin for sometime in their wallet.
Holding your coins in a very good way to trying to increase your profit with minimal risk and trading knowledge however at the same time you have to be careful with the fact that cryptocurrency can also decline in its price.

I could never predict what would ultimately happen with bitcoin. I once had substantial amount of bitcoins but I spent all. These days, I am trying to build my bitcoin portfolio slowly.

While we still hope, for a better time it won't be easy holding Bitcoin because most times this coin can go against you plans,and emotions will definitely set in.

Yes I was able to show self-restraint with my bitcoin hold, I actually hold my bitcoin for a period of six months before selling it out, I achieve alot from that investment

It is difficult to show self-restraint on your cryptocurrency when you are not financially buoyant. Self restraint is for those who do have long term plan for their financial goals.

I was tempted to sell some of my bitcoin because I was broke. But I was able to hold my bitcoin and exercise a little bit of patience and restraint.

As for me I haven't allow my bitcoin to stay long I sold it out when I see that price is high, then I go on to sell is all because I don't like keeping is so long.

Nope.. I'm yet to learn that self control on bitcoin... I sell it off whenever I'm in a tight situation but most time I still buy and keep but not bitcoin though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back