What's new

Were you able to show self-restraint with your bitcoin holdings?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?

Put another way, motivation is your overall level of desire to do something, whereas discipline is your ability to do it regardless of how you feel. And for any of you’ve ever woken up thinking, I don’t feel like it which is all of you, myself included, you can see now how important to self-discipline is. It’s building that baseline that allows you to act in accordance with your long-term goals, no matter how motivated you feel

I wasn't able to restraint on keeping my Bitcoin in the wallet 😢, I always sells it off, not because I want to sell it but because I need the money to settle so many of my bills. I am hoping that someday my bills will be toned down and I will be able to hold onto my Bitcoin in the wallet and make profit on them as an investor.

It would be extremely difficult to hold restraints. This holds especially if you have gotten to the levels that you plan as an investment. It is only with a strong technical analysis that one can hold after making 300% ROI or with reasonable spare cash.

Most times, as I get my bitcoin, I sell off a part of it at any increment in price from that moment, that way, I always have some left even if not as much as I would have loved to have as investment.

It was not as easy as I imagined to be able to hold my bitcoins. When I first got some Bitcoin, i had high hopes but then I was not patient enough it was a few weeks after i withdrew it i got a notification on Bitcoin increase. Ive learnt from that so I am planning on holding a few of what comes my way.

I do not invest in cryptocurrency and whenever I am paid in cryptocurrency I will immediately withdraw it to my local currency and started using ,I don't have time to go through all the stress of investing in a market that goes up and come down all the time, that's how I do my own

I choose to invest or not to invest in bitcoin because I am not easily moved by the surge in price I try to look for factors responsible for the surge. Personally I don't rush to sell bitcoin because of fear especially when I knew there are huge Investors already in it.

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
Holding bitcoin is cool but should be done with caution. A lot of people, out of greed, have held onto their bitcoin for a long time with that expectations that it will increase in price only for the coin to start decreasing in price and continues to decrease until they were not strong enough to bear it. Hold your bitcoin but not too long, loss is real.
Post automatically merged:

Holding bitcoin is cool but should be done with caution. A lot of people, out of greed, have held onto their bitcoin for a long time with that expectations that it will increase in price only for the coin to start decreasing in price and continues to decrease until they were not strong enough to bear it. Hold your bitcoin but not too long, loss is real.

I wasn't able to hold mine because I wasn't patient enough and I'm also an impatient person. I tried holding it but few weeks ago I saw it was depreciating massively I had to sell it off in order for me not to loose almost all my money, which I'm actually regretting the decision I made right now.

I have not been able to show restraints with holding bitcoin. And I am not sure I would be able to hold restraint even with this recent surge in price. You always see the opening and you have the idea that things would keep rising but unfortunately you don't have the funds to follow up. This is the biggest problem with average holders of cryptocurrencies and it sucks as hell.

I do not allow myself to he driven by greed when I am dealing with crypto currency. I hold my coin when need be and I sell my coin when I am supposed to .I do not do panic buying and selling and also I do not allow unnecessary greed to overtake me.

It wasn't easy bro the tendency to withdraw it was always there, I Even withdrew mine when Bitcoin was still low in price, I kept withdrawing until one day when check the price of Bitcoin and discover that I lost a huge amount of money if I had left the coin in my wallet by now The level I am today wouldn't have been the same

Lol 😂 not so easy to leave it there or hold it for a long time especially when you need the money. With the current rise in price one is tempted. I am not a known long term holder though. Trade and move on with cash

I bought ethhereum when it was around 100$ but out of fear i Sol my own without even a single gain now ethereum is 10x the price i bought it and i have already sold mine

I never hold my Bitcoin for long, I sold it out when the price went high a little bit during December 2020 to January 2021. I made profit over 200% during the December ending to early January's bullish run. Had it been i kept it till now, it would've been something tremendous base on the current price of Bitcoin.

I never hold my Bitcoin for long, I sold it out when the price went high a little bit during December 2020 to January 2021. I made profit over 200% during the December ending to early January's bullish run. Had it been i kept it till now, it would've been something tremendous base on the current price of Bitcoin.
This is the hard part about trading. Knowing when to hold and when to sell and secure profit. I think you made the right choice though, because it is best to secure profit than to have the chance of being greedy and possibly risk losing more than you would have gained. Great job here

Since bitcoins and all other crypto currencies are illegal in the country, I have never owned any crypto currencies including bitcoin. I don't like to do anything that is punishable by law. Nevertheless, there are people who are trading bitcoins in the country.

This is the hard part about trading. Knowing when to hold and when to sell and secure profit. I think you made the right choice though, because it is best to secure profit than to have the chance of being greedy and possibly risk losing more than you would have gained. Great job here
Its good to know when best to sell your coins and when best to holdl it. I wouldn't feel alright losing whopping amount if money after long term investment, because of greediness of wanting more. The price might rise and later on fall drastically low.

Having to restraint from selling your bitcoin when the price is at high rate is a bit difficult, in the sense that,you'll doubt if the bitcoin will ever rise past the current value, if you have bills to settle and you do not have another alternative to get financial aid,then no choice than to let go of it,am writing from experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back