What's new

Were you able to show self-restraint with your bitcoin holdings?

I personally can not hold on bitcoin for long hoping of it much increment because am very much aware it may drastically fall and may raise so I sold it anytime of convenience.

IN the early days, it was very difficult to show self restraint with your bitcoin holdings. Bitcoin showed a lot of potential but it was not gaining value just like these days

I don't have any bitcoin holdings. I have some litecoins and I am showing self restraint with my litecoin holding. I am trying to acquire more litecoins and hold for a long time.

Honestly speaking, I was not able to hold myself. But it was not bitcoin, actually. I received payment in Bitcoin Cash from a website and I was hoping that the price will increase. Since, cryptocurrencies are volatile, the price started to decrease, so I quickly exchnaged my crytocurrency. After a few days, the price of bitcoin Cash increased again. This is why I believe that cryptocurrency investments are not for impatient or faint-hearted. :D

It was pretty hard to restrain myself from selling my BTC during the dip. A friend I am very grateful too insisted I hodl and I just obeyed him and now I am in profit.

Bitcoin is one of the coins that I want to hold for a very long time. Now what if Bitcoin happens to be valued at $1000000 per coin in the nearest future. I think that will be wonderful and many people will make a lot of profit. So, holding bitcoin for a long time is advised.

As for me I haven't allow my bitcoin to stay long I sold it out when I see that price is high, then I go on to sell is all because I don't like keeping is so long.
I am always a self restrain person when it comes to investment, I always decides on how long i will invest my crypto currency before investing , and I have never for once out of greed decided to cut the transaction short or keep it longer.

Sometimes I show self restraint when I have coins in my wallet, sometimes I keep my coins and take the risks, panic selling doesn't pay and at the same time, one has to express patience when dealing with cryptocurrency sometimes. Although this is not a financial advice anyways.
The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?

Having a plan in place would help to a great extent I'm holding out compared to when there isn't any plans in place and just trading on whims but either way discipline can't be downplayed

If you are short sighted, you cannot see the future, That's what happened to me. I did not see bitcoin growing so big. I always thought it will always be something that I can get hold of anytime I wanted.

I have been reading some posts in another forum of the advice to hold on to their crypto coin. The bearish run is discouraging the crypto traders because even the Bitcoin that they thought was very strong is now weakening as well. The question now is for how long will they be holding on to their Bitcoin?

When I observe the price of cryptocurrency, I understand that they all started from a very low amount of $1 or below, they keep on increasing almost every year and month and this has pushed me to understand that for us to enjoy the best profit in cryptocurrency we need to invest for long-term.

am still trying to build my oh, just that the small coin i gathered sofar there is one spirit that always say send it Joh and trade with it and i always fight that spirit because i want to use it to do something else

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
I sold off those coins for a more worthwhile, short-term investment in altcoins. One thing with Bitcoin is that though a great investment, it's growth is not as attractive as that of low market cap altcoins. Coins like Ether, matic and Solana can yield more in the coming years than Bitcoin, percentage wise

I sold off those coins for a more worthwhile, short-term investment in altcoins. One thing with Bitcoin is that though a great investment, it's growth is not as attractive as that of low market cap altcoins. Coins like Ether, matic and Solana can yield more in the coming years than Bitcoin, percentage wise
Why do you think that these alternative cryptocurrencies were actually on you more in terms of a long-term investment? Personally I believe that from an investment point of view which cryptocurrency coins will be more geared towards a short-term investment.

I actually tried holding mine for long though but then ripple started increasing in value, out of fear of having a major loss, i decided to exchange my bitcoin for ripple. Only for me to meet a major dip on ripple. In most cases its not actually easy to keep on holding, as fear usually kicks in

Its not easy to leave BTC in the wallet and not touch oh because with the constant increase in everything in my country alone that is enough to frustrate any hard worker were ever.

Its not easy to leave BTC in the wallet and not touch oh because with the constant increase in everything in my country alone that is enough to frustrate any hard worker were ever.
I think that the best way to not be tempted by your bitcoin holdings is to rather make use of a paper wallet or a cold wallet because in this way you are not constantly looking at the value and do not have easy access to always using it.

I am not holding Bitcoin in my wallet at this very moment. But I am tell you that I will hold my bitcoins even if the price were going down because I hold my bitcoins for long term and prepared

I am not holding Bitcoin in my wallet at this very moment. But I am tell you that I will hold my bitcoins even if the price were going down because I hold my bitcoins for long term and prepared
Holding bitcoin for a long period of time is a very good way to go because bitcoin is essentially the face of cryptocurrency and as a result whoever gets involved in cryptocurrency from this point forward is likely to invest first in Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back