What's new

Were you able to show self-restraint with your bitcoin holdings?

Why do you think that these alternative cryptocurrencies were actually on you more in terms of a long-term investment? Personally I believe that from an investment point of view which cryptocurrency coins will be more geared towards a short-term investment.
They were new and had better use cases than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good store of value like gold, but it has a lot of limitations which makes other coins more attractive than it in the short term

They were new and had better use cases than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good store of value like gold, but it has a lot of limitations which makes other coins more attractive than it in the short term
In terms of limitations I definitely agree with you about bitcoin because the high transaction fees are actually having major limiting factor to people utilising this cryptocurrency for daily transactions. However welcomes two new crypto-currency it is also very risky to invest in them because there are so many different currencies being introduced everyday.

I am one individual that will always believe in Bitcoin any time any day. This is because Bitcoin has gone so popular and widely used to the point that I don't see it come down to the worst point of not rising any more. And I do long term profit with my Bitcoin and use other smaller or upcoming coins for short term profit. That is my opinion.

Yes all the cryptocurrency I have in my wallet are long-term investment and that is what I will do for a long time. I cannot use my cryptocurrency fund except I have something reasonable to do with it. most times I don't have anything so serious to a point of withdrawing my crypto.

If I was opportuned to buy Bitcoin when it was at the low price, I think I would still be holding it till now because when it comes to patience in the market, I am good at it.
Just the same way I am holding on to dogecoin now and I will hold it till it reaches $1000

The reason I'll invest in Bitcoin is to get higher profit but in a scenario where the market cap or value keeps dropping, I'll sell it to avoid excessive losses.

The main reason that anyone buys crypto, invests in it, or even earns it, is so that they are hoping that the coin will increase in its value in the future and there will be able to profit greatly from the time and money that they invested into it. Since bitcoin has been rising, there have been some people such as myself that sold it at a value that was around 15k USD, for fear that it will not rise past that point. Some however were able to hold their bitcoin for these high prices we are seeing now, profiting much more from it.

What was your self-restraint on your bitcoin holdings? What was the price at which you sold your bitcoin or are you still holding it?
That's while its good to invest with what you can afford to lose,in spot Trading there is no such thing as lose,as long as you are certain about the direction at which the market will go.

I cannot really say so, I wish to but I don't know much about all these crypto currency trading and holding of a thing. I am still doing research on everything about crypto currency.

It's never easy when holding a coin because one doesn't know what will happen to it. As much as I like the idea of holding I equally believe selling anytime isn't totally bad especially when the price is dropping as long as the plan is to repurchase when the upward price movement resumes.

All my bitcoins have been earned through writing online. When I began to earn BTC, all I focused was on withdrawal. I had no idea it could be held and sold later. Now I would be in money. Lol

The simple answer to this is faith , you just believe that in a matter of time your investment in bitcoin will somehow rises dm yield you amazing profits

The reason why people restrain from holding bitcoin is the thought that it will reach a stage where it will drop down and also the ban of Cryptocurrency in some country has put fears in some mind that the same might happen in the own country

The reason why people restrain from holding bitcoin is the thought that it will reach a stage where it will drop down and also the ban of Cryptocurrency in some country has put fears in some mind that the same might happen in the own country
The people that are scared holding bitcoin is because they are not fully aware of alternatives like peer-to-peer transactions and they don't understand the dynamism I of cryptocurrency market

Sometime you might feel like selling the Bitcoin you have in your wallet when the price keep going up, though you have not reach the said target. With discipline, it will be possible to hold the Bitcoin longer than the stipulated time.

Personally whenever I invest in any coin I do set a target which creature be short target or long-term target, I am not easily moved by the dip in the market I rather hold my coin more when the market is on the dip and trade when my target is reached

A wise investor or bitcoiner would hold the bitcoin at this time. The probability that it would continue with bullish movement is very broad. The positive news and the technical analysis showed that it would increase.

I actually bought my Bitcoin when it was around $30k ,I wanted to sell it so fast when there was a huge bearish market at that time ,but the believe that the price would rise make me continue to hold the coin

I haven't gotten the opportunity to purchase or hold bitcoin but when I do, I'll never sell it whether it surges down or the other way because I see this coin going very high in the nearest future and it would be a good investment for me then.

I have never invested on any cryptocurrency because I don't have enough money to invest, but I believe I will venture into cryotocurrency investment very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back