What's new

Websites and Mobile App

Mobile app does not need a website to back it up as most website normally just create mobile applications so that people can access the website using another platform.

Like traditional websites, mobile websites can display text content, data, images, and video. They can also access mobile-specific features such as click-to-call or location-based mapping. Mobile apps, on the other hand, are applications that are downloaded and installed on a user's mobile device.

Sometimes you might need an app as well as website. Look at the major ecommerce marketplaces like amazon and ebay, they have web version as well as mobile app
True, most companies tend to use apps and websites which is actually good. Creating of app is a way of giving customers easier access to your products, it offers s more smoother experience. And there are others who feel more comfortable making use of the site than apps

Having an app version for your website can be a good option to generate extra revenue. For example, you cna monetize your app with admob and earn extra

It is better to have a website and mobile app at the same time if you are operating ecommerce platform, form example onlin store, crypto currency wallet, etc.

I think most times people start with website and as time goes on ,they add mobile app for better navigation. It is not quite ideal to have only mobile app.

As a newbie to programming and development, I have always wondered if it is possible to build a mobile application without having a website to back it up?

I want to know is it really necessary to have a website version of your mobile applications?
Hmm.... its i don't think its All mobile app that have website, example is WhatsApp i'm not sure if WhatsApp as a website when it came new not this period though.

You can find tools online (free as well as paid) that will help you convert your website into android app or ios app in few clicks. Your app will be ready to be published within minutes.

I really don't appreciate website app to be candid. I feel mobile app makes accessibility much more easier and devoid of network glitches.

It is not really necessary to have a website of your app but for easy access it is advisable to have a website or an app,even if the app can exist on it's own

There are phones and devices which doesn't accept mobile app but you can simply go online and get everything done if it's has a website

Well I think website appear to be more reliable and somehow economica when it comes to space, even if you don't have space in your phone you can actually visit sites and many other things online, but if you don't have space you can not download apps in your phone so I prefer website

Mobile apps can work even without websites. But, if you have a dedicated website your app would feel more authentic and genuine. Your users can contact you with queries, provide feedback, and can follow your website for other apps developed by you or your company. You can create a strong customer base if you have a dedicated website for your apps and services.

I think that it is very important to have a website and a mobile application because there is a lot of people that may choose to access the site from their laptop.

As a newbie to programming and development, I have always wondered if it is possible to build a mobile application without having a website to back it up?

I want to know is it really necessary to have a website version of your mobile applications?
You could build an app without having a website. I know some people just point right to the apps page itself, but I think if you really want to get your app out there, creating a site to go along with it would probably be beneficial. Especially since it would be easy to do, you could just make a landing page for the app itself, and then buttons to where to download it, etc.

The mobile app is for mobile phones only and has a smaller version. You can open Playstore to install apps like audio vedio text. However, the website can also provide a lot of data to access all other websites where information can be searched

The mobile app is for mobile phones only and has a smaller version. You can open Playstore to install apps like audio vedio text. However, the website can also provide a lot of data to access all other websites where information can be searched
It is not required to pass by PlayStore as some websites are just giving apk to install on your phone and therefore Playstore means a lot of harassing ads in the app what a profesionnal website doesn't look for as form of monetization.

Mobile apps don't necessarily need a website to support them; they can stand on their own. There are numerous stand-alone apps that you can find in the playstore or appstore that don't have a web version.

It is quite normal not to have a web version for a mobile app. Them being on Playstore or Apple Store is enough, in my opinion. Unless, you want to make a pc version of the app

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back