What's new

Do you do any work for your website/forum through mobile?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't like to do any work on mobile, but I have used some of my sites on mobile, and even done some work. But I am not a fan of working on a tiny phone, so I try to get to my PC when I can. With that being said, do you do any work with your site while on mobile? Or do you wait to do that on your PC instead?

If I ever do any forum work via mobile it would probably be moderation if someone were spamming/trolling/flaming/etc. and I was nowhere near a computer to handle it there. Otherwise, I mainly stick to doing most work on my laptop rather than my mobile.

The basic work of checking latest contents, moderation and replying DMs are the major thing I do using smartphone for my forum. The rest of the work which are serious is carried out on my laptop.

I use my mobile phone to check my forums and websites and log into the administrator dashboard. However, I do it just to check the stats and activities on my sites, I don't use my phone for posting or performing administrative tasks. I use my phone to check my websites only when I do not have access to my laptop.

I cannot be carrying my PC all around, that is why I mostly work on my mobile devices. I am rarely at home because I need to make a living to sustain myself. So when I am less busy I use the opportunity to log in and perform some required activities.

I don't like to do any work on mobile, but I have used some of my sites on mobile, and even done some work. But I am not a fan of working on a tiny phone, so I try to get to my PC when I can. With that being said, do you do any work with your site while on mobile? Or do you wait to do that on your PC instead?
Often, I like using mobile to work because I can carry it to anywhere I want without stress. Working on mobile sometimes make it easier for people that are willing to work every single minutes online. Pc is nice to use while working but can you use it inside public transport? No that’s won’t be possible but you can use your mobile to work anywhere.

I don't like to do any work on mobile, but I have used some of my sites on mobile, and even done some work.
When handling site task, I find mobile use convenient for quick and not complicated tasks, but I prefer working on PC for more extensive site-related work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back