Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Background images can enhance the visual appeal of a website, creating a more engaging user experience. They can contribute to branding, convey a specific mood, or provide context to the content, making the website more pleasing.

While on the other side, some complex background images can slow down page loading times, affecting user experience, especially on slower internet connections. Additionally, background images may distract from the main content or make text less readable if not chosen and implemented carefully.

With this well known by you, do you still like background images on websites? Or prefer to go without them?

No, I do not like the image on the background. I do not even like spot color in the background, I like plain white background. Having a white background gives a website a clean look, it will also be easier for users to interact with the content (reading content, commenting on the content) if the background is white.

No, I do not like the image on the background. I do not even like spot color in the background, I like plain white background. Having a white background gives a website a clean look, it will also be easier for users to interact with the content (reading content, commenting on the content) if the background is white.
White background or black background or possibility to switch between them this is how things are operating because image needs to be suitable to theme and not much animated by manner to disturb concentration.

I prefer white, black, greys, etc., but I am normally okay with subtle background images. Very light abstract patterns and such can look good on some sites. It is very rare that I enjoy a site that blasts you with a full-color HD image for the background.

I prefer white, black, greys, etc., but I am normally okay with subtle background images. Very light abstract patterns and such can look good on some sites. It is very rare that I enjoy a site that blasts you with a full-color HD image for the background.
There is a memory for the browser if image size is 1 gigabytes or 500 megabytes it will take a lot of space memory because some images are heavy in size which leads to slow navigation experience.

There is a memory for the browser if image size is 1 gigabytes or 500 megabytes it will take a lot of space memory because some images are heavy in size which leads to slow navigation experience.
That is true. Full size background images need to be high quality to look good, but that high quality causes all sorts of problems.

That is true. Full size background images need to be high quality to look good, but that high quality causes all sorts of problems.
It doesn't work for most of people as they have slow internet connection provider means the site need no less than 5 or 7 minutes to load fully with this high size full size background images add to memory of browser consummation that leads to bad navigation experience for example.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back