App Version for Your Website

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have app version for your website? Do you offer your website as a mobile app? I have been often thinking about converting some of my websites, especially online communities, and online stores, into a mobile app. Some services will automatically convert your website into an Android App or iOS app. These services are expensive, therefore, I have been dillydallying for a long time.

I just make sure my sites are mobile friendly. It's cool to have an app too, but if you can make your site usable on any platform via a web browser, you really don't need to produce an app. Some sites I feel don't need apps to begin with. Like Bizdustry, I don't think they'd need to produce an app, as the site works pretty good on mobile.

But, it's not a bad idea to make an app. You can do a lot with apps, maybe there's a special reason to put out an app, maybe it gives you more options than just using it on the web browser.

Mobile app means people use it directly from mobile phones and do not have to use a browser. While you can use responsive theme to make your website mobile friendly, people might use your website more if it is available as an app instead of just mobile version.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back