Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
You should use these procedures to make money using a forum. This are some of the more easier ways to make income as a forum owner or admin.

Pay to see some topic content - When someone first lands on your site as a guest, you are basically letting them read as much as they like, without having to register. One option, is to only permit them to view a limited amount of content, then force them sign up to be able to see more. This could also be a good way to use subscriptions on a forum. Gain access to parts of the forum, by requiring users to pay for access, by a one-time or repeating subscription fee.

Pay to download - You may need users to pay out a one-period or recurring membership fee so they can have the ability to download and read documents or images from particular categories or the whole forum.

Events - Use your discussion board to bring like-minded people together.

Donations from users - You might be able to make a good amount of money by asking your blog or forum users to donate less than $1 each.

Affiliate Programs - As the forum owner, you certainly seen as a trusted person in your niche, so you can recommend services and products as an affiliate marketer to these potential customers on your forum/blog or through uncommon and well-planned email messages.

Sponsors - You are able to contact others in your industry which may be thinking about sponsoring your forum for a charge. In exchange you could promote their product or services and place their business logos in prominent section of your forum.

E-commerce - Sell things to forum users.

Advertisements - Advertisements such as Google Ad sense, on your forum. Ads generally pay out by the click and by pageview. Some ad platforms can get you $2.00 CPM (per 1,000 web page views) or even more.

Access Fee - You can require that users pay a regular regular membership fee for usage of the discussion board or specific categories. This is often an one time charge or a repeating subscription fee.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
These were some of the awesome ways to make money from your website. I think advertisements have been playing a huge role when it comes to making money for the publishers. All you have to do is bring traffic and unique visitors to your blog and leave the rest to the advertisement networks. Unfortunately, ad-blockers have been causing loss to many publishers. What do you say?

Yeah, it has been reported over the years from people willing to submit info on their access statistics, that the number of people using active adblockers, tend to be somewhere between 60-85% for most sites. Some sites tend to have lower numbers, but not enough to make a dent in the percentage numbers.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I think the easiest ways to make money from your blog is adsense advertising and amazon affiliate marketing. However, before you think of money you need to build a huge traffic on your site.

The pay to download part really got my attention and it got me thinking. Do you think alot of persons would be willing to pay and special fee just so they would be able to download certain things on the blog or forum?

Wow thats very interesting, I can't forget sometimes back when I was a newbie I used to wonder how forum owners use to earn there own money, not knowing there many more way just like you listed.

Wow thats very interesting, I can't forget sometimes back when I was a newbie I used to wonder how forum owners use to earn there own money, not knowing there many more way just like you listed.
That is very good I know that forum owner can make money with their forum through advertising and selling space on their forum its one of the best way which anyone can go about making money with his forum.for blogs I think adnetwork is the best option

Even though I don't have website or blog running at the moment, but I must commend you for taking your time to put up such a long and useful post on how to make money on forums or blogs. These are points that can really help one make money. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement is one of the major source of making money with blog and forums. When you have enough traffic coming to your blog and forum you can approach business owner to advertise at a reasonable fee.

You should use these procedures to make money using a forum. This are some of the more easier ways to make income as a forum owner or admin.

Pay to see some topic content - When someone first lands on your site as a guest, you are basically letting them read as much as they like, without having to register. One option, is to only permit them to view a limited amount of content, then force them sign up to be able to see more. This could also be a good way to use subscriptions on a forum. Gain access to parts of the forum, by requiring users to pay for access, by a one-time or repeating subscription fee.

Pay to download - You may need users to pay out a one-period or recurring membership fee so they can have the ability to download and read documents or images from particular categories or the whole forum.

Events - Use your discussion board to bring like-minded people together.

Donations from users - You might be able to make a good amount of money by asking your blog or forum users to donate less than $1 each.

Affiliate Programs - As the forum owner, you certainly seen as a trusted person in your niche, so you can recommend services and products as an affiliate marketer to these potential customers on your forum/blog or through uncommon and well-planned email messages.

Sponsors - You are able to contact others in your industry which may be thinking about sponsoring your forum for a charge. In exchange you could promote their product or services and place their business logos in prominent section of your forum.

E-commerce - Sell things to forum users.

Advertisements - Advertisements such as Google Ad sense, on your forum. Ads generally pay out by the click and by pageview. Some ad platforms can get you $2.00 CPM (per 1,000 web page views) or even more.

Access Fee - You can require that users pay a regular regular membership fee for usage of the discussion board or specific categories. This is often an one time charge or a repeating subscription fee.
I know I don't own or run a blog yet.
But then, these points you've outlined are good enough to help out if I ever consider running a blog. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, it has been reported over the years from people willing to submit info on their access statistics, that the number of people using active adblockers, tend to be somewhere between 60-85% for most sites. Some sites tend to have lower numbers, but not enough to make a dent in the percentage numbers.

Ad-blockers have been causing a huge amount of loss to the publishers and this is why many advertising networks are working to provide Anti Ad Blockers. I do not use any kind of ad blockers because I believe that the publisher has the right to make money if he or she is providing excellent content to their viewers.

I know I don't own or run a blog yet.
But then, these points you've outlined are good enough to help out if I ever consider running a blog. Thanks for sharing.
I beleive that for someone who own a blog there are so many ways which you can make money from your blog,adnetwork is the number one way which anyone can make money from his blogs or forum,you can also sell space for advertising if you have a good forum that is well hosted,traffic is what I think always as a blogger

It is beginning to become interesting that people are now using the paid subscription modem the most these days. People are going to pay very absorbent face in order to access information that is ordinarily beneficial.

I have blogs and forums. I am not yet earning from my forums but I earn from adsense on my blogs Adsense is the best way for me to earn from websites (forums and blogs). However, other smaller ad networks like a-ads, adhitz, etc. might also work

A forum owner can use the PM option of the chatbox to promote some websites and get commission from them each time someone buys from them . There are so many ways to earn from one's forum .

I have blogs and forums. I am not yet earning from my forums but I earn from adsense on my blogs Adsense is the best way for me to earn from websites (forums and blogs). However, other smaller ad networks like a-ads, adhitz, etc. might also work
sorry if I may ask how many years is your blogs?and how did you get your blogs approved by adsense,I have been disaproved by google adsense for so many times so am not sure they will even accept my last application from one of my blog,I only have adsense enable in two of my blogs and its take me alot of time to get those one approved

Monetize Your Blog Content
  1. Make Money With WordPress Affiliate Marketing.
  2. Display Google AdSense on WordPress.
  3. Use a WordPress Advertising Plugin to Sell Ads Directly.
  4. Sell Sponsored Blog Posts.
  5. Get Paid to Write Reviews.
  6. Earn Money by Flipping Websites.
  7. Get Public Speaking Gigs as an Influencer.

Advertisment is one of the major thing needed to promote ones blog. You have to push it till more traffic are generated. Sponsored ads.

A forum owner can make money by creating a paid membership section and the forum. That membership section will be a place where people will be access top classified information on how to make money online which cannot be found in most places

These means are actually great ways but I'll rather go the way of the owners of this great forum - find means to grow traffic on this forum and then once that is done, get to sell traffic or advertising space.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back