Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
Who has tried this stuff? Myself, I think reseller hosting is cheaper than a VPS, but works better than shared. In fact, a reseller hosting account might be enough. Well, you don't have to sell hosting on it.

O.K., VPS and reseller stuff is faster because you don't share as many resources with other users. However, though, this situation isn't important I think unless your site gets a huge amount of traffic.

VPS hosting is more versatile and you can use the server resources as you like. Reseller hosting allows collaborating with a host, your clients will never know who is the real provider.

VPS hosting is more versatile and you can use the server resources as you like. Reseller hosting allows collaborating with a host, your clients will never know who is the real provider.

Does anyone feel this is unethical? Maybe, for instance, as a fictional example, it should be "Bob's Hosting" and then below it should say in smaller letters "Powered by Namecheap Hosting".

Is witholding info lying?

The basic VPS package cost around $7 per month on namecheap but reseller hosting cost $25. If you do not plan to sell hosting accounts, there is no need to buy a reseller hosting account, VPS will be a better solution.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back