What's new

Have to had to jump from VPS to Dedicated yet?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Just curious.

I host a handful of sites and run 2 communities. Eventually, we got booted off of shared hosting and moved up to a VPS. So far, VPS has been sufficient for everything I do.

I was curious if anyone ended up maxing out their VPS resources and ended up finally splurging on a Dedicated Server.

I started on shared hosting in 2015 and I am still with shared hosting. I have frequently thought about moving to VPS but until now I have not felt any necessity to moving to VPS, let alone moving to Dedicated Servers yet. I have never encountered major probelms related to hsoting.

I totally get where you're coming from. VPS hosting is often a great step up from shared hosting, and it can handle a lot. It's cost-effective and flexible, which is awesome.
I haven't made the jump to a Dedicated Server myself yet. My VPS has been handling things well, but I'm keeping an eye on it. If things ever start maxing out, I might consider it.
I totally get where you're coming from. VPS hosting is often a great step up from shared hosting, and it can handle a lot. It's cost-effective and flexible, which is awesome.
I haven't made the jump to a Dedicated Server myself yet. My VPS has been handling things well, but I'm keeping an eye on it. If things ever start maxing out, I might consider it.
It's all about finding the right balance between your hosting needs and your budget, right?
By the way, if you're ever looking for a reliable source to buy RDP VPS Server, that site has some good options.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back