What's new

Volutic.com Review: Legit or Scam

I'm not joining again, I don't want to be a victim of their scamming pattern. Are you a member in volutic site?? Since one made that negative review about them, it has discouraged my idea of joining, thanks for explaining things about volutic to me.
Also the site sends lots of emails to view but pays less than a penny per email of around 1 minute.So I left earning from it because even after watching 100 emails,I couldn't cross the threshold which is around $0.2 ,so you can imagine how bad the payment rate is and also it's quite depressing of getting such low money for job which takes so much of our time.

Also the site sends lots of emails to view but pays less than a penny per email of around 1 minute.So I left earning from it because even after watching 100 emails,I couldn't cross the threshold which is around $0.2 ,so you can imagine how bad the payment rate is and also it's quite depressing of getting such low money for job which takes so much of our time.
Some sites with easy jobs will make a little money. That is if done alone without having an active reference. 100 emails only make $ 0.16.

Too bad about volutic.com site, after hardwork put up by members in the site. They still had the mind to withheld other members money earned through them. That's very pathetic, if they don't pay those people their money, I'll pray for their site to close down asap.
Post automatically merged:

Email doesn't arrive in my spam box. Everything goes to the inbox. But I will deactivate it immediately by unsubscribing. 15 days later my account was deactivated by them. That's the importance of reviewing on forums.
Okay, its good as you have deactivated them from sending you mails. Their mails are no longer productive. Since they can't carter for workers needs, by paying them their earnings. No need to subscribe to their mails.

Last edited:
Volutic.com have been red flagged by a member in this forum. After working endlessly for the site, getting to their minimum withdrawal threshold, requesting payment for his services there. Up till now, they have not responded to the withdrawal request. They are still owing em the money. Please stay off from the site, is not longer paying!!!

That is actually a pity that it ended up as scam. I stopped working there when I discovered how slow earning it can be. I remembered working for a month and didn't reach a $1.

You are absolutely right, I was there until I reached the minimum, it was a long time and when I requested the payment, they simply did not give me more access to the Volutic page, I sent an email and received no response. They just asked me to re-register. It is a big scam and waste of time.

Payment #2

Volutic-02.png

Volutic

Some sites with easy jobs will make a little money. That is if done alone without having an active reference. 100 emails only make $ 0.16.
This is really small, and it would not have been a problem to sign up if they really paid.

That's like spending 1000 minutes (about 17 hours), calculating that 1 email takes 1 minute to read to get $1.

Your review on this platform is not complete without the payment proof. I discovered that all payments are expected to be paid in payee account but no one has ever confirm the receipt of the payment. I doubt if its not a scam.

Just by reading other memeber's sentiments, I can already tell that it's a scam. It's just my opinion of it as a lot of signs are showing that it is. Like when they can't withdraw their earnings etc. The 100% referral alone is something fishy for me. Too good to be true.

I have been working on the site for a long time and they did not pay me, even after having the minimum withdrawal, for me it is a scam. In the end, they didn't reply to any of the emails I sent them, they deleted my account and sent me to open another one. I'm not going to say you didn't get paid, but maybe you're one in a million, I think 90% of people were scammed on the site.

I know many negative feedback are there for this site.

I am not asking anyone to join.

But its true I have received payment 2 times. Recent uploaded is my 2nd Payment Proof.

Most of the members may got message as Balance Error during Cashout.
So they thought it may be scam.

I am not sure, but I think it may be technical error.

I also got same error till 3 days. I raised Ticket for this, but I did not got any reply.

But again after 3 days when I have tried again, it was success and payment credited.

It will take some time for next Cashout to reach minimum payout, but after Cashout I will update here.

Once again I will suggest, who are getting Balance Error try to Cashout for few more time, may be you will success.

I think i have heard volutic web site before, from one of my colleagues at work so the maximum withdrawal is nice and i will also like to emphasize on the payment proof which is not attached to it, come to think of it these are the minor things that brings people to volutic.

This is a scam. Don't fall for it. Even though the pay was so small and it was strenuous, I reached the cashout limit and I was not able to withdraw. Eventually my account was blocked. Don't waste your time, try something else.
Volutic is a Get Paid To Read site.

The way to earn here is by looking at the ad sent via email and verifying the image captcha.
Each email costs $ 0.001 - $ 0.01

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.2 via payeer.

The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 6 reference levels.
1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

Click the link to register and get started if interested.
https://volutic.com/regis ter.aspx?u=184180

I have heard of tasks where you have to read certain number of emails and earn a certain amount for reading. However, I never tried reading emails for money because offered payrate is really low. I have also heard of similar scam offers.

Never heard of this forum. If the forum was paying in the past and has stopped paying now, we cannot simply label it scam. May be the forum owner had good intentions but could not generate enough revenue to pay the users.

It's painful the way people keep setting up websites to scam others. The world is already hard enough as it is for the average human, is there any need to hard to the hardship. I am really sorry about your experience with them. I think this review would help others not to fall into same trap, great job.

So true they don't pay anymore. I tried to make a withdrawal but it was a long time and when I requested the payment, they simply did not give me more access to the Volutic page. So lets keep away from there

I know many negative feedback are there for this site.

I am not asking anyone to join.

But its true I have received payment 2 times. Recent uploaded is my 2nd Payment Proof.

Most of the members may got message as Balance Error during Cashout.
So they thought it may be scam.

I am not sure, but I think it may be technical error.

I also got same error till 3 days. I raised Ticket for this, but I did not got any reply.

But again after 3 days when I have tried again, it was success and payment credited.

It will take some time for next Cashout to reach minimum payout, but after Cashout I will update here.

Once again I will suggest, who are getting Balance Error try to Cashout for few more time, may be you will success.
I have tried many times to withdraw my balance but I can't weather with Payeer or Faucet Pay , I have known recenty that this site is turned to be a scam so I won't try it again , I didn't get any payment .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back