What's new

Volutic.com Review: Legit or Scam

I don't think they pay, the site look scamming, secondly everyone on the platform is complaining about not getting paid, read the handwriting on the wall.

Yes, you are right. See. Very large referral level.

Very interesting. If you have 100 active referrals. Big passive incomes for you.
Apart from bringing in referrals to volutic, which other means can you make money through volutic?? Cos I'm not really good bringing in referrals.

Apart from bringing in referrals to volutic, which other means can you make money through volutic?? Cos I'm not really good bringing in referrals.
You only need to see the email that the site sends every day to the email you registered there. If you can't do that (see and open emails every day). The email will be spam because it continues to be sent to you. But your account will be deactivated when you do not enter the site in a specified number of days.
I did use it for a while. But not worth the time and effort spent. There are better and quicker ways to make a few bucks than this one.
Check my other threads. There are apps and sites that pay me.
I am reading the reviews, but there is no payment proof from anyone. So much attractive ref bonus, but yet no one is making anything?
Because I'm not here long. Creates threads when new register.

You only need to see the email that the site sends every day to the email you registered there. If you can't do that (see and open emails every day). The email will be spam because it continues to be sent to you. But your account will be deactivated when you do not enter the site in a specified number of days.

Check my other threads. There are apps and sites that pay me.

Because I'm not here long. Creates threads when new register.
Do you think that volutic worth our time with the kind of task and money it gives in exchange of the services we offer?? Because I don't see much money coming from this site.

Do you think that volutic worth our time with the kind of task and money it gives in exchange of the services we offer?? Because I don't see much money coming from this site.
If you work alone without a referral. I think it's worth it. Because this is like a PTC site that doesn't require more effort. Just free time. Open the email, wait for the advertisement time and the balance is credited to the volutic account. It's just that if you want to get more profit. Referral is the only way.

If you work alone without a referral. I think it's worth it. Because this is like a PTC site that doesn't require more effort. Just free time. Open the email, wait for the advertisement time and the balance is credited to the volutic account. It's just that if you want to get more profit. Referral is the only way.
Cool, you made for believe about the site more. Okay, how much can one realistically earn working constantly from volutic in a week?? I need to take this into consideration before starting up with volutic, thanks.

Volutic is a scam site. They claim to pay users to read emails but upon reaching payout after a stressed earning , you will be blocked from accessing the site again. As for me , I think that this site should be tagged scam now , to avoid more people falling to their prey

Volutic is a scam site. They claim to pay users to read emails but upon reaching payout after a stressed earning , you will be blocked from accessing the site again. As for me , I think that this site should be tagged scam now , to avoid more people falling to their prey
God bless you for the reminder of their tricky and freaky ways. They should be reflagged now. Please can you help members here, who just started with the site, by posting a review about them. So people gonna flee from them, it gonna help a lot to save many people here, thanks.

Cool, you made for believe about the site more. Okay, how much can one realistically earn working constantly from volutic in a week?? I need to take this into consideration before starting up with volutic, thanks.
It's erratic. Because I don't know the number of emails sent to the registered website email. For every opened email, you will get $ 0.0016. This is in my country. It may be smaller or larger in other countries.

But you have to reconsider. Because some say it's a scam.

Do they accept only payoneer or is it also paypal supported?
I am too lazy to create a payoneer account to be honest as I need to get a debit card from my home country(I have my card from Romania for my paypal account and I am currently stuck in Serbia).

It's erratic. Because I don't know the number of emails sent to the registered website email. For every opened email, you will get $ 0.0016. This is in my country. It may be smaller or larger in other countries.

But you have to reconsider. Because some say it's a scam.
Very small amount of money, this days volutic is becoming scamming in nature. People they never paid their hard earned money are beginning to red flagged them up.

Do they accept only payoneer or is it also paypal supported?
I am too lazy to create a payoneer account to be honest as I need to get a debit card from my home country(I have my card from Romania for my paypal account and I am currently stuck in Serbia).
There is none that you mention. They only have payeer bidding options. But the site's reviews are starting to get worse.
Very small amount of money, this days volutic is becoming scamming in nature. People they never paid their hard earned money are beginning to red flagged them up.
As I said above. The income there is small like the PTC site. You are free to decide to join or not because someone has said that it is a scam.

There is none that you mention. They only have payeer bidding options. But the site's reviews are starting to get worse.

As I said above. The income there is small like the PTC site. You are free to decide to join or not because someone has said that it is a scam.
I'm not joining again, I don't want to be a victim of their scamming pattern. Are you a member in volutic site?? Since one made that negative review about them, it has discouraged my idea of joining, thanks for explaining things about volutic to me.

I'm not joining again, I don't want to be a victim of their scamming pattern. Are you a member in volutic site?? Since one made that negative review about them, it has discouraged my idea of joining, thanks for explaining things about volutic to me.
I am a member there. Due to negative reviews. Now I am inactive. For that I did not open email from volutic and it became spam. My account will be deleted automatically when I don't log in within the specified time.

I am a member there. Due to negative reviews. Now I am inactive. For that I did not open email from volutic and it became spam. My account will be deleted automatically when I don't log in within the specified time.
You just imagine, how manage they get to spam box of your email. Your email even marked them suspicious, that's why you saw them via your spam folder section. Thank God someone just red flagged them up, if not I could've joined and waste my time also.

You just imagine, how manage they get to spam box of your email. Your email even marked them suspicious, that's why you saw them via your spam folder section. Thank God someone just red flagged them up, if not I could've joined and waste my time also.
Email doesn't arrive in my spam box. Everything goes to the inbox. But I will deactivate it immediately by unsubscribing. 15 days later my account was deactivated by them. That's the importance of reviewing on forums.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back