What's new

Volutic.com Review: Legit or Scam

It is really difficult to keep the members paying if you own a paid to post site. In order to pay the members, your site should be earning more money than what it is paying to the members. Making money from sites is getting difficult day by day.

Never heard of this forum. If the forum was paying in the past and has stopped paying now, we cannot simply label it scam. May be the forum owner had good intentions but could not generate enough revenue to pay the users.
This site is not a forum @Nomad , it is a site where you receive emails and when you open them you add a pyrrhic amount for each one of them. In my case after reaching the threshold and receiving countless emails I never got paid for it, which makes it a total scam.

Unfortunately, Volutic is officially a scam now; they didn't pay me for the last 2 months, so please avoid using this platform now.
I will mark it as a scam here to inform the newcomers.

Just had from some reliable sources that the platform volutic is a scam,after you suffer and earn financially at the end you won't be responded to when you request for payments/withdrawals,meaning you won't be paid.

This site is not a forum @Nomad , it is a site where you receive emails and when you open them you add a pyrrhic amount for each one of them. In my case after reaching the threshold and receiving countless emails I never got paid for it, which makes it a total scam.
So, this is "paid to read email" kind of thing. I have heard of a lot of these offers but never took any interest in joining these sites. I have been scammed by a lot of programs but not by any program where we are supposed to get paid for opening email.

So, this is "paid to read email" kind of thing. I have heard of a lot of these offers but never took any interest in joining these sites. I have been scammed by a lot of programs but not by any program where we are supposed to get paid for opening email.
Exactly, I was on the site for a long time dedicating my time for them, and I was never able to receive my earnings. I found it strange that here on the forum they were recommending it in a specific thread, and I was able to prove that they were not crediting the earnings to the members.

I was once on a writing site that promised a good pay. I continued working for a couple of months in a hope to get paid But they did not have any intention to pay. I had to leave. I have been scammed many times.

Volutic is actually a scam website from the reviews I read about it on Google search engine. I have about $20 on the platform that they have refused to pay me till now.

Volutic is actually a scam website from the reviews I read about it on Google search engine. I have about $20 on the platform that they have refused to pay me till now.
Hmm, that's very bad of volutic not to reward your hardwork. I know it took you months to reach such high amount of money at volutic, since their pay rate is low.

In reply to your above post on Volutic.com review i have to say first of all, thanks for your review, this is the first time I am hearing of volutic.com though as i have never come across it before, I do think that i will check it out if i am chanced later

In reply to your above post on Volutic.com review i have to say first of all, thanks for your review, this is the first time I am hearing of volutic.com though as i have never come across it before, I do think that i will check it out if i am chanced later
This site is scam, didn't you see the prefix?? No need checking over the site to create account on it. You'll simply waste your time for nothing.

This site is scam, didn't you see the prefix?? No need checking over the site to create account on it. You'll simply waste your time for nothing.
yes this is a scam site and i have wasted my time over this site and when i tried to withdraw they just sent me a message i have no funds to withdraw.

This platform may be legit and may also not be legit. But come to think of it, it is actually not going to make any meaningful earnings working there because everything they say there seems very unrealistic for someone seriously looking to earn money

People just have to be careful the kind of website they sign in on even if they are not investing any money. When you waste your time in a site that does not pay, you won't be happy about it so it is advisable to make a lot of research before signing up on any website.

Do they accept only payoneer or is it also paypal supported?
I am too lazy to create a payoneer account to be honest as I need to get a debit card from my home country.

Waoh. I've been trying to search for legitimate get paid to read sites and this is a good means to. I'll definitely check them out though the pay seems small because I expected a lot more anyways.
Thanks for sharing this information though.

This is a legitimate technique to make money online, however I believe that if the platform allowed you to post payment confirmation, more people would sign up with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back