What's new

Volutic.com Review: Legit or Scam

For alone work isnt recommended. There in volutic teamwork is way to success
Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item or service, Remote Bliss may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions remain our own.
Would you love to get paid to write and have thousands of people read your articles? With all the content on the internet these days, there are lots of companies and publications offering paid online writing jobs.

Volutic is a Get Paid To Read site.

The way to earn here is by looking at the ad sent via email and verifying the image captcha.
Each email costs $ 0.001 - $ 0.01

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.2 via payeer.

The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 6 reference levels.
1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

Click the link to register and get started if interested.
https://volutic.com/regis ter.aspx?u=184180
My friend, if you are still spending your time here, I will advise you to leave. Volutic used to be legit but I don't think it's still legit. Many users have been complaining that they never received payment from since August, 2020.

If you could provide more details and proof then you'll gather more referrals and audience.

But I'm grateful that you share this thing to us.

When I had read about that site in another forum I checked the review in the internet. There is one review that said you will start working by reading emails that you get paid for that. But when the earnings reach the minimum you will be suspended for no reason at all. Now the comments above said that the admin is not responding to the withdrawal request which means that site is a bona-fide scam now. Thank you for posting this warning for the membership to know.

If you do not get paid after all the jobs on the site, then that would amount to a waste of one's precious time, a major problem with some of these scam websites, you may not pay to join but they would run your time just for traffic, some of them would pay at the early stage for positive reviews and they end up being scam later. I have learnt some lessons from this thread.

Volutic pays for reading mails? It's a nice one... Even though the pay is low. As long as they pay people when they are ask for withdrawal, then they are good to go.

Because I'm already reading a few comments with bad reviews about them.

Before joining any PTC or GPT platform always check for review on google is very advisable that way. It was even yesterday morning I wanted to join the platform I had to check for the review first before joining to check if it worth it or not but every review I found about volutic was discouraging.
All I see about it was a total scam, I believe it because of theirs bad experience with the GPT site maybe the platform is not promising and all they do is just perform task and been paid in a token at the end of the day after meeting all requirements in other to get paid they brings in condition that might made you loose interest to continue and which is not suppose to be so.

My friend, if you are still spending your time here, I will advise you to leave. Volutic used to be legit but I don't think it's still legit. Many users have been complaining that they never received payment from since August, 2020.
I left this site after noticing that many members gave bad feedback about the volutic site. Some forum members may still see this site just fine. But some who are already working there and don't get paid, they give bad reviews here. This is very good for new member information.

I found a new PTR (Paid to Read) site like Volutic.

Payout by Payeer, Perfect Money, Faucet Pay.

Minimum Payout only $0.01

If interested can Join: InboxCash
That's good , how much cash you can get per a message , and how many messages you received daily ? The minimym pay out is very good that mean you can cash out every day , I hope their rates will be good .

That's good , how much cash you can get per a message , and how many messages you received daily ? The minimym pay out is very good that mean you can cash out every day , I hope their rates will be good .

Thanks for message.

Per mail it is showing credit amount is $0.0005.
Not getting much mails daily. Max 3 to 5 per day now.

May be more in future ..

Thanks for message.

Per mail it is showing credit amount is $0.0005.
Not getting much mails daily. Max 3 to 5 per day now.

May be more in future ..
Yes we hope so , with 3 messages daily only it will take a week almost to reach pay out ; in mounth we will only get 0.045 $ so it is very low paying site right now but I think referral commission is 100% as Volutic .

In fact, most of the browsers abide a concept called the Line of Death. The idea is that a user should never trust anything below a certain point on the browser, the so-called line of death. An attacker can control everything below the line (and even some things above it) so you have to know where to look for reliable information.

The internet was built on HTTP, or the hypertext transfer protocol. When HTTP was first defined the internet was not used for commercial activity. In fact, commercial activity on the internet was actually illegal at the time. The internet was primarily supposed to be a platform for the free exchange of information between academia and the government. Any communication done via HTTP is sent in plain text and can be intercepted, manipulated, stolen you name it.

Volutic.com: A scam website.

This is the get-paid-to-read email website where you are paid to read email. Their minimum payout is 0.20 USD. ... So, this is a big scam website.
Post automatically merged:

Volutic.com: A scam website.
This is the get-paid-to-read email website where you are paid to read email. Their minimum payout is 0.20 USD. ... So, this is a big scam website.
That is very good to ask and review any platform before joining otherwise if the website is fake and you joined blindly then it will be total waste of time and may be they can steal your personal information ,/ data

If a website doesn’t have the green address bar, the most that you can tell from the presence of security connection indicators is that your connection is secure. That means no third party can eavesdrop and steal information.

Trust seals are commonly placed on homepages, login pages, and checkout pages. They’re immediately recognizable and they remind visitors that they are secure on this page. It’s not unlike putting a sign in your yard or a sticker in your window that advertises your security system. People know what they mean as soon as they see them.

There so many website like this after you have spent your time with your data on them, when it is for you to withdraw that is when the network will have problem. Let give kudos to bizindustry for commitment and honest.

Bro I thank you very much for sharing that information I had it mind to share it here as a thread but thank you have made the. Volutic is like crypta, it's pure scam, when I joined the platform I decided to find out who the CEO is. But there was non I said to myself this is gotta be a scam

The main problem with these programs is they will begin to spam you inbox. Another problem is number of tasks you receive. When you are not being said too many emails, they will be sending too little emails and you are not earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back