Using Kickstarter to Fund Your Projects

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Crowdfunding is very interesting concept. You can get funded by common people. Users of Kickstarter contribute to causes that resonate with their interest and passion. If you want to get funded, you need interesting idea, and you need to pitch your idea very well. Before you walk away from the funds, you need to reach your funding goal. If you do not get funded 100 percent, you cannot take the money.

It is worth nothing that Kickstarter is a very powerful platform that would help to bring creative project to life. Based on my perspective, launching a crowdfunding platform on Kickstarter requires a lot of careful planning and it is not secret that you need to set realistic funding goals and you must create a compelling project description before you can make success on any crowdfunding platform.

Setting a realistic goal on kickstarter campaign is very important because of you do not reach your funding goal, you cannot get the funds. For instance, if yo ask for $100 and if you get just $90, you cannot receive the money people have offerred.

A big problem is that people without a big online friend presence would have a handicap. Note: when I mean friends, I mean people that would strongly donate to what you want. Anyway, to generate such a crowd, when you don't have one, would be a challenge, much like making a business, so a cynic might conclude you're not really getting anywhere.

A big problem is that people without a big online friend presence would have a handicap. Note: when I mean friends, I mean people that would strongly donate to what you want. Anyway, to generate such a crowd, when you don't have one, would be a challenge, much like making a business, so a cynic might conclude you're not really getting anywhere.
Having a lot of online friends willing to support will be a great help for raising funds but on kickstarter you can get funded with when you do not have a lot of virtual friends. Kickstarter is different from gofundme

Having a lot of online friends willing to support will be a great help for raising funds but on kickstarter you can get funded with when you do not have a lot of virtual friends. Kickstarter is different from gofundme
How does that work exactly? Who is helping you on K.S. when you don't have tons of virtual friends? It seems like something impossible.

I think that to make use of Kickstarter you need a very well developed idea, since the people there act as investors of projects, and they will not fund you if they do not see that the project is a serious and careful project in all aspects, setting realistic money goals is also a key point if you want people to fund you and reach the target funding threshold.

How does that work exactly? Who is helping you on K.S. when you don't have tons of virtual friends? It seems like something impossible.
GoFundMe is a place where you create campaign, mostly personal campaign, and promote among friends and family and get funds. Kickstarter is a place where start ups, businesses, innovators raise crowdfunding campaigns. You can get funded if you have a good sales pitch and if you have interesting idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back