Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Using a motorcycle to deliver products is a very efficient manner to deliver products. This is due to the fact that it is fuel-efficient. However, do you think that using motorcycles is risky? Many people in our city get injured and even lose their lives.

I don't know if I'd deliver anything on a motorcycle. Nothing against people who do, I just don't see it being that practical. Unless you deliver small things here and there. Driving motorcycles and motor bikes are dangerous. It's why training is so serious, and why the need for a helmet is so imperative.

If you have the skills for driving a motorbike, than I say go for it. It could be a great way to deliver small items and food. And I imagine in certain countries you can make some good money as a delivery driver.

I have never worked as a delivery guy, I have never worked as a salesman. Therefore, I have never delivered products. However, I did work with a couple of delivery guys for my businesses. However, I used to ride a motorbike for business dealings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back