Use of Technology to change lifestyles

Zanekhan

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This era is known as technology era in which the world is revolving around technology. From household to organizations, everyone and everything is depends on gadgets. The use of technology not only change the attitudes of people but also a our lifestyles too.
What do you think
Excessive use of technology is healthy for human attitude or not?

Just as you noted, technology has changed the way of doing everything interestingly making it simple and fun.

From communication to information dissemination, from purchasing of items to making of making money.

It is certainly the game changer!

Technology is bringing a lot of changes in our daily life ...now we can see other on video call from far far away,we can contact anytime,we post to tell the world about anything on social platform,we raise our voice about anything,we can make videosof our times.its making a good positive image however there are dark sides also but as an optimist we should encourage the positive side

This era is known as technology era in which the world is revolving around technology. From household to organizations, everyone and everything is depends on gadgets. The use of technology not only change the attitudes of people but also a our lifestyles too.
What do you think
I think so information technology is very helpful in our lifes .But on the other hand we become to much habituall of something then it may be harm us for example like in this era children use gadgets to much.If we fix time gadgets then it will be good

Technology makes work faster and easier...it has opened up a whole new world to man but it also has it's effects such as addictions to the net, expisue to ultra violet Ray's, laziness in terms of thinking and working

Technology has greatly changed the way we leave for the better. Almost everything we do before I automated now and it keeps getting automated every single year. But I fear we are becoming too dependent on technology and it might become detrimental in a few years time.
Post automatically merged:

Technology has greatly changed the way we leave for the better. Almost everything we do before I automated now and it keeps getting automated every single year. But I fear we are becoming too dependent on technology and it might become detrimental in a few years time.

Don't forget that the technology you are talking about is created by humans, so it works based on the instructions given by humans. It improves ways of lifestyle and its good for human benefits.

Technology has make everything so easy in the world technology has make business so easy that you can market your business through social media.

What do you think
I don't think excessive of technology could anyway be healthy for human attitude in bad way I guess,but it depends on how the human make use of what he or she learnt in technology tho.

Technology has had a high influence on our community and the world at large. Technology can be used negatively and of course positively it all depends on who is operating and using.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back