What's new

Do you know how to change a flat tire???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Changing tire is actually rather physically demanding. You have to put some muscle in getting the lug nuts off and cranking the jack, and then you have to bend down and lift the tire. I only assisted my boss when he was changing his
Do you know how to change a flat tire???

Yes, I know how to change a flat tyre. Now, it's more easier with the advanced jacks unlike what we used 30 years ago. It only requires to slack the bolts, jack the car, remove the bolts, remove the tyre, put in the spare, fix in the bolts, slack down the jack and tighten the bolt. The flat tyre have been changed successfully.

If you watch the way they are changing tyres in the Formula 1 sport, you will see how easy it is for them to do this in less than one minute. Technology have made it very easy for changing a flat tyres to be something that wouldn't stress anyone who is doing it. Of course yes, I know exactly how to change a car flat tyre.

I know how to change tyres. It is something that my dad taught me when I was growing up and it was a bit easier for me to learn how to do it from watching him changes flat tyres often when I was growing up.

I have watched family members change tyres when they have needed to and it does not seem too difficult and is more than likely something I would be able to do if I needed to.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's not that difficult at all to the best of my knowledge and experience in doing it several times. Just find a good spot to fix the car jack to lift or raise the car and the rest is very easy.

This is how I know and can do it, because thanks to my father, who showed and told me everything in my childhood, I can now do a lot of things in a car without help. Changing a wheel is not difficult at all, and if I hadn't even been taught, I don't think I would have had problems with it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back