What's new

What is something you wish to change in this world?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
The world we live in is comlex and has it's own challenges and weaknesses.
not just the world but also us humans we are not perfect and our potential isn't always being accomplished, we can always change for the better or for the worse.
Our world and humanity are always evolving and changing, I personally want humans to be more kind hearted and change for the better and nothing else, to be so good that when aliens visit us they would be amazed and jealous. But what about you? is there something you want to change in this world?

I don't think that I would like to change something as serious as others would like. I would just like to change the way people perceive other things and events because they always overreact or get upset over such little things that I sometimes need to understand. I wanted everyone to live a relaxed life

I understand that due to sin homelessness can never be ended, but I admire people who make a real effort. For instance, this one Canadian millionaire built around 100 homes in New Brunswick. That was very cool of him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back