What's new

How often do you change your toothbrush?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your oral health, how often do you change your toothbrush? I heard it was recommended that you get rid of a toothbrush after 3 months of use. Is this true? Or is it a shorter period of time? I tend to switch every 3-4 months if the toothbrush is starting to go, but what about you? Is sooner better? Or should you wait longer? What's the longest you went before replacing yours?

I have heard dentists saying you need to change your toothbrush every 3-4 months. However, I use my toothbrush until it is in fine condition. If the bristles are in good condition, I use it for a really long time. However, if the bristles are getting harder and curly, I change my toothbrush even in a couple of weeks.

I have an Oral-B IO 7 toothbrush that tells me to change the head when it has worn out or gotten too old, lol.

It is the best toothbrush I have ever owned. It was expensive, but worth every penny. I enjoy brushing AND my mouth ends up feeling cleaner than ever before.

The last time I changed it was about 4 or 5 months ago, I usually change it around that time since that is when it has considerable wear, but I think the most appropriate thing would be to do it every 3 months as other members say.

I would really like to change the toothbrush as the dentists advise, but unfortunately I always forget about it to buy a new one, and sometimes it happens that the brush is very comfortable and cleans well, so I don't want to buy a new one so that it doesn't damage your gums

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back