What's new

How often do you change the wallpaper on your phone or computer?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For example, I do this very often, because if I watch a series, I always want to put these actors on my wallpaper, but when I get tired of them, I change it to something else, and I can do it every week, because I quickly get tired of the same picture. And how about you?

Often, I do change my wallpaper in my phone sometimes when I see your wallpaper that’s looking more beautiful than the previous one. Recently, I change the one on my phone day before yesterday to something wondrous than the previous.

Very rarely, less than 1 time every year, the last time I changed my computer wallpaper was a year and a half ago, for example, on the other hand, I don't remember when was the last time I changed the background of my cell phone.

I make changes to any wallpapers due to the vibes gotten from the movie I watch, song I was listening to and sometimes the latest pet pics I just discovered online. But making this changes on weekly basis is what seems impossible for me to do, which means I rarely dpt them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back