What's new

Type of Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.

To become an effective businessman, I am ready to do everything In my power to be one. This will include taking in all sources of knowledge. They say a reader is a leader. So reading will be crucial and self development.

the type of knowledge you need to be successful,is to know failure, when you know failure and have the experience of failure you won't suffer much, believe that you are not a failure.

To be a successful in business you need to study the kind of business you want venture into, so to know more about the business, so knowledge is very important in business.

You need all the above-mentioned knowledge to start and run a business successfully. Apart from knowledge and ideas, you must also have a strong will to implement these ideas

In the running a business you must be knowledgeable in that particular business,you must have knowledge of how to sell, whom to sell to,how to relate with customers and money matters.

The most needed skill to succeed in any business is good communication, this will help you so much to interact with your customers, marketing strategy is also the most important if you will consider how you can manage your business to reach a large number of consumer.

Well I think before going into a business one should have a business knowledge,one should know about the he or she is going into and how to work with it and the strategies to put into place

Well I think before going into a business one should have a business knowledge,one should know about the he or she is going into and how to work with it and the strategies to put into place
Absolutely and you should focus more on the challenges around the business and possible solutions before looking at the opportunities and benefits in such business because this will enable you to plan ahead and plan for the best.

I learnt that the most important business skills are communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Ethics and Awareness, Management and Leadership skills and Technical Skills in the Functional Areas of Business

In other to be very successful in your business you have some basic knowledge which Will take you far. As a business owner you have to be creative and inovative, this helps is business strategies. With your create and inovative skill you can beat your compititors in business. You build your business ideas with new innovation, and you make sure you are always moving with the trends in market.
Innovation is among the thing that will stand you out in the business environment.another is the capacity to manage operations and administrative process,good financial management skill is another.

If you want to start a business, you need from all the four options a considerable amount of knowledge. If you read many books, if you are taking marketing courses, that is very good. But all of that is not enough to start a successful business. You need some experience in the specific field, to build a unique product for your customers.

To be a successful business man, you're going to have a combination of all. Especially the latter three, you can get book knowledge by reading about and listening to successful business men but you'll need to bring out your inner creativity in ensuring you stand out.

There are many ways of acquiring buisness knowledge,you must first acquire the skills needed in doing buisness,you must have buisness plan, then you must have the required capital and for you to be able to be in the limelight you must struggle to have a higher educational qualification.
Good,knowledge about the particular business you want to go into is very important,and then your ability and discipline to manage finance s another,then your managerial agumen to control operational process is also a key.

So far, of all of them I have just the book knowledge. Atleast I have a certificate to show. I learnt a skill though, but it is not just paying as before

I agreed with your pints. In all what we need to do, we need deep knowledge of it. I think a buinsess man also needs communication and interpersonal relationship skill. This skill will ensure customers keep on coming for more. Without this skill, a business man may not knw how to keep his customers.
That is very important in the sustainance of the business,because an employer need to strategise on how to aquire customer that will be sustaining the contineous patronage of the business.

The knowledge we need to be successful in business are eve more than just four. Decision making is part of it, managerial knowledge is highly needed too.
Post automatically merged:

The Knowledge that is needed is even more than just four. We need the ability to take decision and also managerial experience is highly needed in business.
Thanks for letting us know these aforementioned knowledge.

Before going into a business, you must have indebt knowledge of the business before delving into it, otherwise, you willing running at a loss and you have to be a risk taker.

Knowledge is power and the you have a good knowledge of whatever you wish to do then you have the power to pull it off

There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?

Reading books is very important and you must also read several online articles in order to gain as much knowledge as possible. However, reading books and articles alone is not enough, you must practice what you read and apply it in your business activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back