What's new

Type of Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.

There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?
One of the things also you would ned in your business is a good managerial skill and administrative capacity to control operations.You would also need to be financially discipline to be able to manage your finance as well.

All types of knowledge listed above are very important. The thing is that the latter ones (experience, selling majorly) are developed as the business goes on.
The basics I'll advise to have are those of book knowledge, selling too. The rest can come as you go

You don't need to be genius to know that your business needs the knowledge of good marketing technique in other to become very visible and to dominate your competition

Knowledge is power. There are no two ways about that, you must be knowledgeable to forge ahead in your field successfully. I hear people say, skills, are more important than knowledge, well that is wrong, the both work hand in hand, you need knowledge to carry out your skills effectively. Hence, go search for valuable knowledge in your field.
That is actually correct,you need the two to be able to make an impact in your field of endeavours,the knowledge you aquire in your quest for learning will be applied into what will make the business to grow and move forward

You need a general business knowledge and then the specific knowledge regarding your business. I believe that will go a long way to help a business owner.

Well such knowledge to have in associated with a successful business seriously depends on the kind of business operation you are running which I believe rules can not be the same in all business most especially business that concerns the people or the society consumption.

Business is transactions which is buying and selling so whatever the case ine must have buying and selling skills, all other skills may be employed.

The type of knowledge needed to be successful in any form of business is the ability to have the knowledge concerning that particular business to the extent that you can be able to use and manipulate the various techniques available for the attainment of your goals.

The knowledge needed to push up a business I think is basically the knowledge of the type of business you are venturing into. Secondly, arithmetics which will help in keeping accounts of incoming and outgoing sales. The knowledge of the communication also.

For you to be a successful trader, there numerous things need to put in place like you need to forecast the future of the business, proper planning and having the business orientation before you laid your hand on a specific business

Well for me I think you need to have financial knowledge . This is very important. Discipline is also key, patience and not being afraid to make mistakes

There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?
To be successful in your business, you will need all the listed knowledge.
new ideas people pen down is as important as knowledge concerning the market.
having a buying and selling experience will make you know the challenges of customers and the intricacies of demand.

For one to be successful in any business, you must know how the business is runned and also the do's and dont's of the business. For a successful business discipline, hardworking and adorable commitment is very required.
Out of all the knowledge of business that is critical to the success of a business I believe that marketing knowledge should be the most critical aspect of making a business to become successful as it is that knowledge that will make your business products and services to sell.

For one to be a successful in a business you must to learn about business is very important, because you cannot just come out to start up a business, without knowing all about it.

There's what we call being street smart. Gathering all the book knowledge by going to seminar and reading books is quite alright but are you street smart?

The type of knowledge needed t9 start a business is very important like marketing knowledge if you dont know how to market your goods i think that organization is running at loss

You need to know that there are times when business won't be going as planned and that's when you have to persist more inorder no to breakdown. You should also have a planned out strategy on how to deal with your upcoming business competitors

You need to know that there are times when business won't be going as planned and that's when you have to persist more inorder no to breakdown. You should also have a planned out strategy on how to deal with your upcoming business competitors
That is very true. Knowing that sometimes things can get hard is so true. Awareness of it makes it easier for you to rise when it happens. Also, it is best to have a response plan for the challenges that may occur.

In addition to hard skills, like financial accounting and an understanding of economics, you also need soft skills, like emotional intelligence and leadership, as your organization or business grows.

In addition to hard skills, like financial accounting and an understanding of economics, you also need soft skills, like emotional intelligence and leadership, as your organization or business grows.
I like how you classified these set of skills. Indeed to be successful you not only need professional skills, you as need to be emotionally strong and stable, as issues might come up form time to time, you need to be able to handle them with a clear head

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back